Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mrs. Mojo Risin

After having a little bit of a trying morning, I passed by Cafe Mojo, a challenge blog, and noticed that their new challenge was to make a layout using the colors pink and navy. Needless to say, I pinked and navyed the crap out of this challenge!

Here's Toot playing with one of her many blankets. She loooovvvveeesss playing with blankets and I thought these pics matched pretty well with the colors of the challenge.

My flowers make another appearance...

I used some left over strips for the journaling and attached them with brads. I also highlighted the page with Starry Night and Cotton Candy Stickles.

Keep on rolling,

Katamommy

3 comments:

  1. I love this layout! My creativity isn't much lately with all the drama going on with my grandmother right now. I hope by doing some of her pics in a few layouts, I might get something to click in my brain! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layout! Love all the bling you used!! thanks for playing along at cafe mojo!!! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails