Welcome to another edition of Friday Night Fab Five where I list my current faves for the week or maybe just give you a heads up on things/sites you may have missed. This Friday Night Fab Five is a blog edition! I love love love visiting blogs (and leaving comments!) so I wanted to give you 5 blogs I love to visit. Go check them out because I've pointed them out for a (good) reason! lol
So without further ado...
Friday Night Fab Five: Blogs
1. If you haven't already noticed the pinky blinky to the left, that is the banner for The Secret Is In The Sauce or SITS. SITS is a blog that specializes in encouraging blog comments and support for fellow bloggers. "The secret to success to support" as they say. This blog is a great way to increase visits to your blog and comments as well. It's give and take though but I know you are all already in the habit of blog commenting, yes? :P If you haven't been there already, head on over! Find out what you need to know here.
2. Speaking of SITS, their Featured Blog today happens to be Think Kookie. They have their own line of girls clothing and they also have an amazing talent for finding the coolest stuff online which they post on their blog. I want to buy Toot 5 of everything they sell! They have the grooviest little dresses for girls!
3. Listen, there's nothing better than a cupcake...especially if that cupcake is full of liquor. lol Welcome to Java Cupcake! This blog is all about coffee and cupcakes, woo hoo! Check out her recipe for Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes: "This cupcake consists of a Guinness infused chocolate cupcake piped with chocolate & Jameson whiskey ganache all topped with Bailey's Irish Cream Buttercream Swirl frosting." Oh baby...
4. Boy, I love decorating this blog o' mine. There's nothing better than finding a new background to jazz it up around here and this week I discovered Shabby Blogs. Megan has some c-u-t-e and groovy layouts. She's still working on 3 columns and I am waiting patiently (okay, not so patiently) for when they're up. Go check out what she has going right now and look forward to more fantastic work from her coming up soon!
5. I love finding blogs to stalk, especially if they are new blogs. There's nothing better than visiting someone's blog when they're just getting started and are newly addicted to the madness. lol Christy over at That's Who I Am has a new blog. She loves scrapping and reading and her husband's name is Chris just like mine so already I know she has good taste. lol Check out her blog and welcome her to our crazy fabulous community!
That's it for this week's Fab Five, have a great weekend and Happy Easter everyone!
Holy smokes, I almost forgot! Toot is 6 months old today!!!! Go Toot!