Monday, April 6, 2009

I Don't Have ADD, I Just...Oh Look A Bird!

I am driving myself so crazy lately, I can only imagine the effect it's having on those around me. I don't know if the LPS Crop a little bit ago discombobulated my craftiness or I still haven't caught up on my sleep but this was my weekend (and my Monday!) so far:

"I've got the best idea for a layout! If I put this flower here then I can crochet a ninja! Oh boy, this is going to be the coolest ninja that I should paint that basket and use it for my crocheted Easter eggs, what a great idea! It shouldn't take me long to doodle my journaling tag, what a great idea! That way I can save these other ones for my scrap space is a disaster! I should really clean my new glitter brads! Wow, I can't wait to see what I can paint toothpicks for those flowers, great idea! Now let me just find my brush so I can look at my old paintings! I should use some of my scraps to make a picture on canvas, what a great idea! Then I can oh look! I can use this to organize my alphas, what a great idea..."

And so on and so forth...

But in the midst of the crafting ADD madness, I got 2 layouts done, look at me go!

Okie dokie, I'm off to crochet my brads on my basket so I can stickle the pens that I found to attach the flower. Wait...that doesn't sound right...

S.O.S.! S.O.S.!

6 comments:

  1. I wish I was creative enough to have cute scrapbook pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh cute pages... and I see we have the same kind of thoughts these days LOL! I don't know if I am coming or going! Hope you had a great weekend and happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Los are too cute! I just found your blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THese are soooo cute!! I love the "photographic evidence coming soon"!!
    You did some great paper tearing too! I have a problem with that!!! Tfs :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh she's a cute little thing!! Don't you just love scrapping her stuff? Great job Maggie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails