Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Must Think Spring...Must Think Spring...

I am trying...

I really am...

I am suppose to be working on the 9 Spring ATCs I need for the swap at LPS. I have gotten one done so technically I just need 8 more...

And I'm really trying, I promise...

But oh nertz, my inspiration is pffftttt...at least when it comes to Spring. I keep getting discrafted and then wah wah wah, wah wah wah wah (as Charlie Brown's teacher would say). *sigh* Oh well, I'll get there!

In the meantime, I totally want to be her. It occurred to me the other day that I'm not in the corporate world anymore...I can color my hair any freaking color I want to! And I'm gonna so be watching for that! Now I just need a Lucy Ricardo wardrobe and a set of pearls...

And here is my first Kawaii ATC. I adore Japanese culture and thus the inspiration for this ATC:



I painted the background with various acrylic paints, cut out the different arches for the rainbow and then colored over them with Stickles. I cut out the clouds, drew on faces and outlined them with Stickles. Me likey...

Now, on to Spring...

Hopefully...

10 comments:

  1. I so want to dress like Lucy every day with pearls and everything. One of these days I will be smaller...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need your help. Can you go to http://readyset-scrap.blogspot.com/2009/04/ready-set-scrap-blog-candy.html and leave a message to that post stating that "LG" invited you there. And also, be a follower to that blog so that we can win a RAK from them.

    Thanks sweetie
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out the Vintage Housewife blog. That is awesome! *LOL* If you change your hair colour, you have to post pictures of it!! ;) Oh, and the rainbow and clouds are cool! Good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY......this one is PERFECT!!! What great colors and I love the use of stickles!!!!! Have a great Wednesday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. by the way -- what's ATC and LPS??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute ATC! I really love the happy feeling!! Yeah spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh... I love your ATC!
    Can't wait to see when you color your hair!
    I would get my nose pierced if I didn't reside in corporate America.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all I would like to tell you how much I appreciate you taking time to post at Ready Set Scrap. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments and your continuous support to me.

    I really love being friends with a lot of people who shares the same interest as I have. Thank you for all the inspiration.

    Luv yah
    LG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails