1. A good friend of ours from Canada is coming down for the weekend from Toronto! Woo hoo! I haven't seen him since I was pregnant and now they get to meet Toot and we can play video games and drink beer and break it down! Oh yeah!!! lol He's bringing his girlfriend who I am ready to grill...my first question, "Just what are your intentions, hmmmm?" lol
2. Today I received a box in the mail from a certain special someone and my exact words upon opening the box were, "Holy smokes Jocelyn!"
Can you believe this?!
Seriously, I am the luckiest person in the world to have such sweet friends that think of me like this! Thank you so much Jocelyn, you are such a beautiful person inside and out and I am so lucky to have you in my life!!!
3. AND I got my new fabulous Etsy Japanese coin purses in the mail today! My mailbox is on fire!!! Yippee!
4. I'm getting my very first sewing machine today! Woo hoo!!! I found one on Craigslist for a very nice price and it hasn't been used barely at all! I pick it up this afternoon and although I have fantasies in my head of sewing clothes for the whole family, I'll probably just end up sewing on every layout from here on out. But then there's nothing wrong with that, eh??
5. I'm so full of joy today that I'm going to tell you the new name for my blog because I just can't hold it in any longer! May I have a drumroll please? The new name for my blog will be...
"Just Add Glitter and Stir"
Isn't it perfect?!?! It's a little housewifey...It's a little crafty...It's a little glittery...It's so me!!!! LOL
So to celebrate all of the fabulous-ness going on around here, I've got one of my favorite You Tube finds to share with you! This video is from Japan and you don't need to understand Japanese to laugh at this video. This is a prank where 100 people single out one person and hilarity ensues...
Please to enjoy:
Have a great weekend everyone! And thank you for being a part of my madness! Much love to you!!!