Thursday, June 4, 2009

"Who Who" Got Tagged?

I noticed the other day that I have surpassed 100 posts. Go me! lol

Too fun, I was tagged by the fantastic Moonspinner at Dustjacket Attic!



So I am suppose to list 6 unimportant things that make me happy. I'm also suppose to tag 6 bloggers and those bloggers should take the above smiley graphic and list their 6 happy things. Well, I'm admittedly nosy so I would love to see everyone's list of 6 unimportant things that make you happy so if you're game, go for it! Let me know if you list yours so I can make sure to go see them or just list yours in the comment section here! Here's my 6:

1. Watching "I Love Lucy"

2. Trying on shoes

3. Baking

4. Watching cartoons in the middle of the night (makes me feel like a kid getting away with something, lol)

5. Researching/looking for sites on/about various things on the internet

6. Trying to find more things to put Stickles on, lol

And last but certainly not least, here's a little owl I crocheted the other day!

12 comments:

  1. What a great post. Stopping by from SITS to leave some bloggy love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggi, great happy items. If I have time tomorrow I might try this one. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...U know I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SMILEYS....soooooooooooo I am TOTALLY SNAGGING this one and doing it!!! LOVE your LIST! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Maggi! Hey Mr Owl is terrific! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list Maggi and that OWL...oh so cute!!! I have a real thing for owls!!!! My BFF just got me a charm for my new bracelet and it is an owl!!! Love your list and of course as you know I do this every Friday!!!! Have a wonderful day and can't wait for the Fab 5 tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! That owl is too freaking cute!!! And I love the fact you feel like a kid getting away with something. I feel that way when I stay up late at night. lol
    Have a great weekend!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' that owl! He's to dang cute!
    Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh I love the owl....it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maggie!! I love the Owl!! I have to think about my 6 unimportant things that make me happy! I will keep thinking and maybe post this weekend. I am now out for summer break so hopefully I can start posting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I will try to list mine next week.
    And I LOVE the owl! Woohoo look at you go! He is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE!!!! What are you doing with your crochet goodies? You should start an etsy shop!!! They would be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!
    Ok, this is an old post, but it's AMI!!!wooHooo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails