Hello everyone and welcome to this week's Friday Night Fab Five! *pause for applause* As I was thinking of what I was going to do for this week's five, I started to flipping through my bookmarks tab. Now, I tend to bookmark the crap outta websites. Things I want to read but don't have time right then, cool projects I want to try and fun things I don't want to forget about, of course most of these bookmarks are fellow bloggers.
So this Friday Night Fab Five is 5 cool bookmarks of mine that I'm sharing with you fine folk. Maybe you'll discover some new places to haunt. Enjoy!
1. The Vintage Housewife takes us on a tour of her super fab 1950's all pink cupcake trailer! Click HERE. (I so want a trailer! *drool*)
2. Over at Sutton Grace, Erin repurposed an old entertainment center into an awesome play kitchen for her little girl. (I so need to do this for Toot!) Click HERE.
3. Something else I want to make for Toot (once I figure out how to vanquish my sewing machine), this felt lunch set from Skip to My Lou. Click HERE.
4. I'm thinking I'm going to make this cake of Paige's for my birthday next month...and then eat it all myself. What? It's my birthday after all. ;) Click HERE.
5. I so want this cupcake set from Twinkie Chan. Click HERE.
And just because I love you all so much, here's a bonus blog, the cutest thing you ever did see: My Milk Toof.
Have a great weekend everyone!
if you haven't...
19 hours ago