Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Night Fab Five: I Heart Blogs

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm enjoying and down right loving. You know, sometimes I'm just not at the height of my blogging prowess. Luckily there's a few other bloggers that are there to take up my slack. :D Here are 5 posts that I have loved reading this week, go read them, maybe discover a new blog or two and while you're at it, why not leave a quick comment letting them know you stopped by? Tell them I said hello. :D

1. Turning Fugly Into Fabulous

We all have that ugly scrapbooking patterned paper that we bought while insane or under the power of a "3 Sheets for $1" sale, but Chantal has a solution that is perfect for those scrappers or other mixed media giants that are trying to use up their stash

Please to enjoy her post: How to transform yucky pp into yummy pp! ~ a step-by-step tutuorial and random challenge by Chantal (me!) ~

2. Another Advocate for Growing Sideways

I've talked about Vanessa from A Fanciful Twist a lot on this blog but this time I'm serious.
Yes, her posts have magical pictures and beautiful sentiment but I'm sending you there for a recipe: Sweet Saltines. I made these right after reading this recipe and let me just say: Holy crap. It is awesome. And you are welcome.

You've GOT to go read her post: If I Was a Poet.

3. More Talented Than Me

Nicole from Made By Nicole is a captain of the design team at Gauche Alchemy and this week she posted a graffiti style background tutorial and boy does this girl know her way around a Bombshell stamp.

Make sure to check out her post: Daring Backgrounds: Graffiti Style

4. Part Awesome, Part Selfish on My Part


Theresa from Welcome to My World! always has poetic posts on her blog with a healthy dose of her creative awesomeness and sweet spirit. So part of talking about her here is to tell you to go read her post: The Poetry of Nature that includes some awesome pictures she took and the other reason for listing her here is to rub it in that I recently purchased a One Of A Kind necklace from her Etsy shop, Faerie Moon Creations and it is too fabulous:

(Picture used with permission from Faerie Moon Creations)

Eek, I love it so much! :D Check out her shop for other Marie lovelies as well as some Wonderland goodness and other fabulous creations.

5. My Dream Vintage Kitchen

I recently found the blog Mother's Kitchen thanks to Cat at The Vintage Housewife. (Another great blog to stalk BTW). Anyhoo, over at Mother's Kitchen, she has posted pictures of her kitchen, totally fabulous in pink and full of kitsch and all sorts of vintage glam.

Make sure to drool over: Kitschy Corners #2

And there you have it, another Fab Five has come and gone. Have you read anything not to be missed around the blogs this week? Be sure to gimme some links in your comment! :D

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

9 comments:

  1. I found this absolutely amazing OTT cooking blog called FXcuisine.com that I absolutely adore.
    Hope you have a great weekend ahead.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you have a superb weekend, dear Maggi!

    XOXO LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have said Nicole's graffiti Bombshells too :P

    Have you seen Virginia's tattooed house? The 2nd & 3rd posts on her blog http://celtichouse.blogspot.com Her journal pages are pretty amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Maggi! What a beautiful surprise that was. :) I'm so happy you are loving your necklace (still want to you see looking divine in it). Thank you for sharing all these other lovely posts...I will definitely check them out. Have a wonderful Friday evening. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My! That was fun to peek at!!! I'm off to drop the kids off and hope to get back to peek at them more! Thanks for sharing! I just got a few minutes today to blog visit...yay! Otherwise, I'm not sure I'll have much more free time because of work the next few days...yucky yuck yuck!

    Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!! These are some fabulous blogs!!! Thanks for the links! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these Maggi...thanks so much for sharing!!!!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the heads up on some fab bloggers. I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails