Thursday, March 25, 2010

Taking Over the World, One Blog at a Time...

Hey y'all!

Well well well, it looks like in my effort to take over the world, I have begun in stellar fashion by taking over Yvonne's blog, Do More With Less. That's right, all of this fabulousness cannot be contained on just one blog! (Well, two if you count my vintage blog...actually with my gaming blog that would make three...oh nevermind, you know what I mean!) Muwahahahahahaha!

To sum up, today I am a guest blogger on Yvonne's blog so if you would like to see more of this:

Get your fab selves over there right now by clicking in this link: Just Add Glitter and Stir. There's Action! *gasp* Adventure! *double gasp* Romance! (huh?) Okay, no romance but it is my first guest blogger spot ever and I'm nervous so pretty please with glitter on top do two things for me?

1. If you don't follow Yvonne's blog already, you need to right now. Her talented is crazy amazing and she's super cool as well.

And 2. Leave an itty bitty comment over there saying hello to me? Anyone? Bueller? *crickets* I'm vulnerable here people!!! :D I'm willing to pay you in cute Toot pics:

First time painted baby toes:
First time trying a yeast roll:
How about the Cheerio with a strong will to live?

If those don't work, let me know - I have a billion others I can post and I'm not afraid to use them! :D

Thanks everyone! And by the way, I may have been persuaded to continue recapping Dancing With The "Stars"...maybe. :D Have a great day!

18 comments:

  1. I am on my way!!!!!! You are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FOllowing jacque!! OMG, Toot and the cheerio, I wanna scrap that one!
    - lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toot & the Cheerio - absolutely priceless!!

    Hope you're having a great week, dear Maggi!

    XOXO LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daaaaaahling, I do hope you are not planning to take over the wold, because that is MY objective LOL.
    Come and check out my new blog and tell me what you think. Also enter my fab giveaway :D.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for allowing me to showcase your awesome talents my friend!:)

    Love these Toot pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She could not be any cuter!

    yay, another possible DWTS recap???? There is a Santa Claus and he came early this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the Toot piccies, the cheerio one is cracking me up - I bet she has a filthy giggle :P

    Joining the conga line over to your other post. "C'mon and do da Conga and make that party stronger and do the, do the, do the, do the do, do do, do ,do......"

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! I am on my way over to check out your guest spot now. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, Maggie!
    Lovin the toot pics, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love toot's toes and her flower flip flops.. soo much fun!
    headed over to the other blog in a minute.
    can't believe you are going to subject yourself to watching that show again. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that project, will go see more at Yvonne's :D

    love the little painted baby toes :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE!!!!!!!! Those toes are way tooo cute!!!

    Have a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. left u some love over there...and congrats on the guest bloggy gig!!! that is awesome!!! and i love love love love those photos...I need toot's sandals...they are SWEET! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe - those pics are so beautiful - congrats on the guest blogging spot - that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a lovely blog!

    ps: Hello from Japan :)
    http://prettylittlegaijin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just too adorable!!! :-))))Sitting here with a great smile on my face!:-))))

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am having a swap this time.
    Come join>?

    http://ricebabies-ca.blogspot.com/2010/03/vintage-love-package-exchange.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great sneek peak....and I love the pic of Toot and the cheerios :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails