Skip to main content

Dancing With The Blah Blah Blah

Hey everyone and welcome to this week's episode of Dancing With The "Stars". This week finds our "Stars" dancing their dance or whatever and then we're doing a "cha-cha-challenge". I have a feeling I'm going to be "bo-bo-bored". Most of the women are covered and most of the guys look like the Monopoly Guy so now I'm sure I'm going to be bored.

First up is that girl from ESPN who is wearing the horrid (albeit sparkly) color I specifically told 85, his partner and Brooke not to wear but since I don't like her all that much...let her wear it. Actually, they end up ripping off the boring stuff they're wearing and underneath is some sort of hot pink that stings the nostrils. Then she does her KISS impersonation:


I miss Jake...

Score for this chick: 9 - 9 - 9

Chad Ochocinco is next and their outfits have a whole lotta "no-no" going on. Men should never, ever be allowed to wear anything sheer. Never. Ever.

85's Score: 8 - 9 - 8

The Pussycat Doll is next...you know, the one that's an actual dancer? Her outfit is weird, she has like handkerchiefs hanging from her wrists or something. They do the waltz and these two need to stick to high energy stuff. Bo-ring!

Score for Dancer: 9 - 9 - 9

Pamela is next and she's back to being blond. She's dancing to that song that played when Alex P. Keaton broke up with his girlfriend on "Family Ties". Remember that? I was so sad when that happened! What? Oh right, dancing! They did fine.

Pam's Score: 8 - 8 - 8

It's Niecy's turn now and he partner is wearing a gray tux with tails. Yep.

Niecy's Score: 9 - 8 - 8

That figure skater guy is next and he's still crying cause he got all 7's last week. 7 is still closer to 10 than not, right? They do the tango to "Bust the Windows" which is a song I loved on Glee.

Anyhoo, their score: 10 - 10 - 10 There, now shut up about your stupid 7's already.

Now it's time for the "Cha-Cha-Challenge" where they all dance at the same time, then they dance alone, then I fast forward. The 6 couples are split into three and three: Pam, 85 and Pussycat Doll on one and ESPN, Figure Skater and Niecy on the other.

Score for Pam, 85 and Doll: 9 - 9 - 9

Score for Skater, ESPN and Niecy: 8 - 8 - 8

**They show a promo for "America's New Sweetheart" Ali, the new Bachelorette. No, she is NOT America's Sweetheart. *barf* She's some stupid girl that lucked up into her own show after quitting the one she was one and then trying to spin that into some B.S. about love and junk. Whatever. Yuck Yuck Yuck.**

And now the results! Unfortunately, Pam Anderson was sent home tonight and since I found her one of the more entertaining dancers on the show, I think I'm officially out. Before I stop blogging about the show however, I will go ahead and guess that 85 will go next, followed by Niecy, then that girl from ESPN and the Pussycat Doll and the Figure Skater will be in the top two.

Ah well, there you have it! :D

Comments

  1. Y0ur so funny!! I bet your predictions are right! Since your not watching I can keep you upsated lol! I axtually like Erin Andrews though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still lost on why skater-boy got to dance a tango when the other 5 were doing the waltz or the quickstep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please don't stop the recaps...then I will have to watch the whole show!!!! :-)

    Love ya girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I was wondering how long you would actually last!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggi- is this the end for you, really! I know you will be sucked into watching next Monday! - I have you hooked now! Admit it girl!!! hehehe

    Pam is gone, ughhhhhhhh that sucks!! Well maybe she is up for bing your BFF now that she has free time! You have a Hollywood connection, Toot, so you should be in -no problem!!!! Just promise I can hang with you guys too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you won't be continuing with your awesome recaps of the show. But you must do what you must do! :) I can't wait until there is another Bachelor on so I can read those again. :) Hope you are having a wonderful week! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your recaps, we read them in my office and always enjoy your commentating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you do this because I forgot to watch to see who went home!

    I agree with the sheer shirt comment. I don't miss Jake at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, geesh. If you stop writing recaps, I may have to watch this horrid show.

    Ah, heck. Who am I kidding? I'm not watching this garbage.

    It's bad enough I'm addicted to American Idol.

    Talk about boring. Each singer gets 1 1/2 minutes to sing. There are 5 singers left. That's 7 1/2 minutes worth of entertainment, right?

    The show takes an hour - and even runs over.

    Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't watch DWTS, but I love your recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heard Pam was gone and I'm with U...she should have stayed! I mean...come on...she did have the best movie ever...U know the one with Tommy Lee????? LOL!!! I kid!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Missed the show last night! Thanks for catching me up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love U!!! thanks for the love on my rainbow lo!! *made my hear happy!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought it was about time Pam finally got voted off! She should have been gone weeks ago!

    Stoppin' by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment