Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Night Fab Five: Best Week Ever

Hey y'all!

Welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things that are awesome...at least to me. :P This week is all about...well...things that happened to me during the week this week. Week! :D

1. New Vintage Dress

I was able to get this awesome new (to me) 1950s dress this week, not without some drama though - you can read about that on Circle 7-2099. :P

2. Famous Tweets


(Click for larger :D)

Paris Hilton Tweeted about the things I made with her Creativity collection!

3. I'm a Winner!

Lenna from Creative Lenna was having a giveaway on her blog for reaching the 500 posts milestone and I won a free registration for any of her classes! I have been drooling over her Mini Art Quilt Book class so that's the one I picked. Can't wait to get started!

4. International Snacks and Local Calls

Carmen from Whoopidoings sent me this month's ATC for the swap group along with a letter, some awesome vintage-y postcards and some rockin' UK chocolate:

PLUS I got the pleasure of talking to Deb from Sparkling Scrapbooks on the phone this week! We're were talking about how fun it would be to have a meet up with all of our bloggy friends. Wouldn't that be fun?

5. This Week in Toot

I so wish I had video of this because I'm not sure explaining it will make much sense. So Toot's waiting patiently for dinner and I guess she got so bored she decided to suck one pacifier while screwing the other one into her ear like a Q-Tip.

And that's it for this week's Friday Night Fab Five! What are your favorites this week?

Don't forget you have until Midnight on Sunday, May 30th to get your entries in for the Gauche Alchemy Mixed Media Mamas Challenge!

Have a great weekend everyone!

20 comments:

  1. LMAO @ Toot!! hahaha Mom, get off the computer and get cookin! It was a BLAST talking with you FINALLY on the phone! You are like a sister to me! And I am so psyched you got tweeted by Paris- that is very exciting as I'm sure you are now probably deaf after I screamed in your ear today! Sorry about that! lol Love the dress girl, and love that it all worked out perfectly for you! Have a great weekend!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a week. What a lovely person that was to send you chocolate to munch while you're reading your celeb tweets in your vintage dress whil chatting to your bloggy friends and starving your darling daughter :P *runs for cover* :P

    Love the fab 5 Maggi - you made me laugh before bedtime again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been such a great week for you!!! You look SO totally cute in your new dress! :) It's a lovely shade of blue for you. :) And congrats on being tweeted by Paris Hilton - this is so amazingly awesome. Your creativity went viral to over one million people. Hurray! And congrats on the class registration and chocolate (of course). I'll bet a video of little Toot would have been so adorable, but this photo truly speaks volumes. Enjoy your weekend!!! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such a great week! I love your new vintage dress it looks fab on you! And omg...that is sooooo cool that Paris tweeted about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is cute and Toot is too, as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always adore your posts - so entertaining!!!!! (and inspirational!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Maggie! Besides winning free registration for one of my classes, it looks like you had a really fabulous week! I love your new vintage dress and your blog is really fun!! : ) lenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. U have had one *hot* week my dearest!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that the dress fiasco turned out good...and YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for being tweeted by Paris!!! YAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress Maggi, looks really comfy and so stylish, wow what a great week for you and dear sweet Toots, bless her little heart :)
    Love to swap some artwork with you, would be so cool to send you some of my art and vice versa. So I hope your weekend is even better for you, no deserves it more. Love, hugs , & friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you had quite the week! The most exciting thing that happened to me was the car in front of me at a traffic light catching fire - there was a big boom and then flames. Scared the *#@! out of me. The person in the car was fine. Fab dress - looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just popped by to wish you all a great Memorial Day weekend!

    XXX LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look terrific in your new dress - very Ann Southern.

    I won Lenna's giveaway,too! It was a very groovy giveaway! - with so many prizes. I'm totally psyched.

    Have a terrific weekend - and keep things out of Toot's ears LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds like a totally great week :D

    love that paris tweeted about ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dress it's so adorable on you and fits you perfectly! Toot is such a cutie:) And your famous now that Paris tweeted you lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your new dress. Sounds like you had some good stuff to blog about!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh...I love maltesers! :) How cool that Paris Hilton tweeted about you! And kids do the cutest thing eh?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maggie- I haven't been here in AGES! Love the look, and the dress is as fabulous as glitter; fiasco or not! And Paris? Well it just doesn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! what a great week! And I love your new dress!

    ReplyDelete
  19. yayayay! congrats! hi toot, you're so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That last photo is soooo hysterical, Toots it's boring waiting for mum isn't it, whats a girl to do ;o

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails