Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Night Fab Five: A Camping We Will Go

Hey y'all!

Before we get to this week's Fab Five, some Gauche announcements:

1. The deadline for the Mamas challenge has been extended until midnight on Sunday, May 30th so you still have a week to get those entries in! :D

2. Today is my blogging day over at GA and I'm showing off what I created with our Lush Kit. And believe me, I created the crap out of this kit so go take a look: Ode to a Lush...Kit. (I'm trying to not post my stuff there and then post here and make you comment twice so head on over to see the goods! :D) Thanks y'all!

Okay, business out of the way, now onto this week's Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm digging. This week I feel like going camping, want to come along? Let's see...what do we need...

1. An Awesome Vintage Trailer

Like this one for sale at vintagetrailercrazy.com:


2. Kitschy Lights


We need these for the awning of course...

3. S'mores

(Picture from Candy USA)

Come on, is there a better reason to start a fire?

4. Vintage Crochet Patterns

We can take along some crochet patterns from Free Vintage Crochet so we can have a crafty project with us.

5. A Good Flick


(From Wikipedia)

We may have a vintage trailer but no one said we can't update it with with a TV and DVD player, right?

And there's my Fab Five for the week! What are your favorites this week?

18 comments:

  1. I love that trailer but I am still holding out for a tear drop.
    Someone mentioned this week, I think of FB, that they make their smores with those keebler fudge stripe cookies, so the graham cracker and chocolate are all in one. I think I am going to try that next time. MmMmm marshmellows melted between two cookies! sugar coma here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that trailer and the flamingo stuff too! I laughed when I saw a plastic flamingo for sale at Dollar General when I was there a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that divine trailer! And those flamingo lights are too darling! Have a fabulous weekend, sweetie!

    http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com
    http://closetfullofgoodies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That trailor is funny! You make me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that trailer and the flamingo stuff too! It really gives a real feel of florida!

    Lucille Ball rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm...smores! LOL I could go for something sweet right now. I actually had a wonderful slice of chocolate cake last night (my hubby doesn't like cake - I think he's from another planet) just for me. Enjoy the weekend! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Left ya some loveeeeeeeee over on GA!!! U rocked it my friend!! I love love love love love your friday faves.... Now I want some smores!! YUM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little trailer is just the cutest thing. I want it!
    Have a great weekend daaaaaahling.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  9. How stinkin cute is that trailer....and Lucille Ball...I am so there!!! Smores...make me seven of them please!!!

    We have this big a$$ Honkin RV and I must admit...I am beginning to hate it....It eats gas....costs a fortune to maintain and most of the time Mom and Dad use it!!! I loved it and now...maybe because I am getting to be an old lady....I find the hotels much more calming...

    I should write a post about several of our camping trips...I would have a best seller!!!

    Love ya girlie and thanks for this wonderful Fabby 5!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The trailer absolutely stole my heart! May I,please, have all your choices including trailer and vintage pattern? I love your Fab 5 posts, always trying to guess what will you come up next. You just too adorable!:-))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maggi. either I'm having a nervous breakdown, or my computer is planning to take over the world, BUT, I swear, I left you a comment on this last night!!! It was late. like 10 30. maybe I dreamed it. IDK.

    The trailer. You have been coveting a trailer for like 2 years. You just keep finding new ones to love!! I know, one day, you will show up on this blog and tell us all you got one!!!

    Bitchin' fav 5!! were lucy and desi ever that young????

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember that Lucy and Desi movie...what a lot of fun!! That would be a great way to go camping

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving that vintage trailer :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aah that trailer is so cool! Much better than the ones I;ve been seeing around, all beige and boring! Every trailer needs a splash of red paint :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there. Cool post. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Thanks for your comment on my latest post. Have a fantastic week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pics and what a fun post - keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG I LOOOOOVE the long long trailer...Lucy is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your style! I used to watch I Love Lucy when I was a kid. She was so funny. As for that trailer, well... awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails