Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Night Fab Five: A Little Bit of Everything

Hi everyone!

Welcome to this week's Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things that I love, like, adore, what have you. This week I was trying to think if I had a theme going or not but it seems as though we're going random again so let's jump right in! :D


1. Blog Parties and Hops


I love blog parties and hops, you find so many cool blogs to add to your daily reading schedule. lol This weekend the Pink Ninja Addicts are having a groovy blog hop and are giving away some awesome prizes to click the button above to check these talented ladies out! And for those of you that are mad (nuts not ticked), there's still plenty of time to sign up for this year's Mad Tea Party at A Fanciful Twist!


2. Finding Awesome Uses for Awesome Things

The Art of Living Beautifully did a post this week on Creative Storage Ideas and I instantly fell in love with this one using a doll house:



3. Nancy Today

I recently found Nancy Today through a post that Michelle of Chocolate and Marmalade Tea wrote called A True Pioneer Woman. Ever since reading that post, I have been obsessed with watching Nancy Today's videos on You Tube (All 6,000+ of them!) She is a little of everything all rolled into one fabulous woman. Her house is a mess but she's got her flowered hat on and is creating something or other all the time. It's like looking at a future picture of myself...I think I turned out pretty well! ;)



P.S.-I've been totally inspired by Nancy Today and really want to start vlogging so watch out for that! Muwahahahahaha

Talkative People Need Cameras:



4. Knock.Knocking.

knock.knocking.blog

I love love love these handmade wreaths from Knock.Knocking's etsy shop. Cute!

5. Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwiches


*drool* *Yum* *love* *must get one now*

And there you have it, my Friday Night Fab Five! What are your favorites this week?

19 comments:

  1. wow! love the idea of using the doll house as storage. hmmm... I wonder if mine is still in the basement at my mom's or if my niece got away with it.
    And you are EVIL for throwing Chick-fil-A in there! Ugh! I haven't had one in soo long! And I can't even rememdy that as we don't have them here. bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that dollhouse on another blog and I think it's cute, but if I asked my husband to put one on the wall, he'd tell me that I lost my mind! lol

    I hope you do a vlog, they're so much fun to watch I think :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooooooh! I love that dolls house idea! So fabulous. Must check out that YouTube link too.! Thanks Maggi some great FFF's again this week. I looked at the last one through my fingers *g*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! You just HAD to show me that etsy shop, didn't you? LOL Thanks, though...there are some truly wonderful items there. I've already made it a favorite. I don't think we have any Chick-fil-A's here, although we ARE getting a Sonic! My husband says it's quite good, so I will take his word for it. :) I'm going to check out these Nancy videos - looks so cool. And that dollhouse storage unit is just A-mazing!!! Note the capital A. :) Have a wonderful weekend...
    Theresa By the way, I'm excited for the Mad Tea Party, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! I love love love love love that DOLL HOUSE idea!! WOW!!! And yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I need me some chick-fil-a NOW!! LOVE THEM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Nancy video too!

    Have a great weekend!

    XOXO LOLA:)

    PS What do you think of Versace?!!(Over at my place!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. doll house storage is very cool indeed. I never really had any interest in doll houses, but now I might have to build one just to use to store things in the studio!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing all of these, but especially Nancy Today. I am now officially fascinated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much goodness packed into one post, where to begin? I LOVE it all! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that dollhouse storage - fantastic :D

    loving weather nice enough to wear shorts and sandals this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heart Chick-fil-a.

    I don't know what Pink Ninja is...I must click and find out. LOL

    Thanks for stopping by my SITS day last Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the fab 5!!! I'm going to have to keep up on those YT videos too!!!! Pink Ninja's rock! Heh heh! Have a great Sunday Maggi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dollhouses for storage, who would have known! I love that!

    The Pink Ninjas definitely rock! Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha...Maggi that is so cool you are hooked on Nancy Today. I'm STILL watching her videos after 3-4 months but every single one of them inspires me. I'll be her in the future with 100 cats. LOL! Oh and I so miss Chik-fil-a sandwiches. I love that adorable storage idea too!! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

    xoxo

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh, that dollhouse conversion to the cabinet is very cool!! hmmm, wondering if i have something to do that same project in my house...
    xox alison

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my word....I love the dollhouse! That is so stinking cute, great fab 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maggi darling popped in to let you know I treasure our friendship and to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for the heartfelt comments you leave behind even when I am unable to return the visit, you are a gem of a friend. I pray to have the opportunity to meet you in person one day my friend.

    Take care luv
    Love & hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails