Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Night Fab Five: Random What-cha-ma-call-its

Hi everyone and welcome to (the return of) my Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I like, love, adore, etc and so forth. And what the heck, let's post it early and get the weekend off to a good start! This week is all about the randomness that is me. Enjoy!

1. Bollywood

Although most people hear the term "Bollywood" and think of Indian musicals, the term actually covers much more than Hindi-language musicals. That being said, my favorite movies that could be listed under "Bollywood" name just happen to be musicals with sometimes serious story lines, cheesed up with music and kookiness. Just like me. :D My two current favorites are "Fashion" and "Pyaar Impossible" (both streamable on Netflix, huzzah!) that both star Priyanka Chopra who is stunning. (Don't go by that picture of her on Wikipedia though, just Google her name.)

2. Toot Walks

Okay, so she's been walking for a while but I got it on video. Sort of, just don't miss the beginning where she's actually walking. After she goes down she just chases me a bit.



3. Cafe Du Monde Beignet Mix

Yeah sure, it may be the lazy way to make beignets but they taste yum-o when you're done. *drool*

4. Andy Whitfield

So um...yeah, I don't have anything to say, I was just looking for an excuse to put up his picture. *rwor* tee hee

5. 100 vs 1


Yeah, yeah I know I've posted this video before but it still makes me laugh. And you don't even need to know Japanese to get the joke.


And there you have it, another Friday Night Fab Five for the ages! :D What are your favorites this week?

21 comments:

  1. lollollol

    Am I the first one here! OMG, that japanese video, soooo funny!

    And 'Tinkerbell Toot'- she is so adorable Maggi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yea, Andy is yummy, still looking at him!!
    happy Mother's Day!!! love u!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Toot!!! Fabulous!!!
    Daaaahling, what wouldn't i do for those bignets? Even if i was able to get ahold of that, i am deathly afraid of deep frying (because I once started a fire!).
    Anyways, wishing you a fabulous mother's day weekend. Hope you get to do something special.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Toot..you are so CUTE!!! Love the video and I just tried that mix...Amy sent me some and we LOVE IT!!!!

    Wishing you a Fabulous Mother's Day sweet friend...Now we have to exchange numbers so we can chat!!! I adore Deb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome choices! First of all, I ADORE Bollywood productions so much. Even though Slumdog Millionaire was a serious film with a message, who can resist the joyous dance number at the very end? And if you haven't seen, Bride & Prejudice - it's a MUST!
    Little Toot is so adorable - that video is sooooo cute! My hubby is obsessed with beignets and we ALMOST bought the special pan to make them...almost. LOL And just who is that dreamy dish Andy Whitfield? The dreamboat I never tire of looking at is Henry Cavill from The Tudors...oh be still my beating heart!
    Have a wonderful Mother's Day, Maggi! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. is that Spartacus I spy? LOL

    I see that Toot is used to wearing fantastic and other-worldly clothing. I highly approve.

    love, LOVE, LOVE that Japanese video clip ... I just posted it on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. for some reason I couldn't watch the video :-( but Toot looks cute!

    what is a beignut???

    ReplyDelete
  7. toot is the cutest :D

    love the 100 vs 1 - LMAO :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bollywood Rocks...the dancing the drama...love it!!
    Toot's outfit...adorable...you are the best mommy!!
    Happy Mother's Day xOxO Nerina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Cafe Du Monde rocks... Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG how funny! That Japanese prank video was too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome pick on Bollywood! Nothing like a fun Bollywood story on a lazy night.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMYGOSH!!!! Toot is sooooooooooooooooooo cute cute cute!!! I loveeeeeeeeee that andy too...can I have him to go please??? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maggi, Toot walks is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!Brought million smiles to my face and just look at this little pretty dress!
    Thank you for your wonderful, supportive comment under my "Worst Monday Ever" post. It took me a while to recover, this things do not happen to me often, not to mention all at once.I do not know what I was more upset about: my stitches or broken Prada shoe...It was a tough week. I am wishing you wonderful Mother's Day and hope it will be filled with beautiy and love!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well no guesses for my fav....Tinkerbell wow great job honey! I just loved seeing her cuteness in action.

    Oh that Andy is cute, he's an Aussie ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww toot walking is perfect!!! she fast already,, man!!! love this video ~ thanks for sharing miss maggi!!
    [xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  16. That japanese video had me in stitches! Very funny. Love the Toot video she's got such a mischievous streak about her :P

    I have to confee I don't know who Andy Whitfield is or what beignets are :P Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Toot looks so cute in her Tinker Bell
    costume & walking . Very funny video of the prank !I love your profile pic!
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maggi, thanks for the eye candy! Spartacus is sooooo hooooottttt! Mmmmmm..... grrrr....rawr....i wish i could dream a dream of him....

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh! forgot to say that my bil showed me that prank vid the other day and i was cracking up!! so happy i got to see it again!!!! heeeeeee....now back to spartacus...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails