Wednesday, May 12, 2010

This Is The Wall That Jacque Built

Hi everyone!

Back in May 2009, I wrote about Jacque of Jacque4u2c surprising me with a layout she had made of Toot.

(Chris and Toot posing with the layout Jacque made-May 2009)

I was totally surprised and absolutely floored that anyone would want to make something so lovely for me. I went right out and bought a frame for it and up on my kitchen wall it went.

Since then I have been so very fortunate to make some really awesome friends through this little old blog of mine and two in particular have created beautiful layouts of Toot recently. Yvonne of Do More With Less made two amazing layouts:

And Deb of Sparkling Scrapbooks created this blingy fab-o Toot layout:

Thanks ladies, these are absolute treasures! I personally find creating for another person so fulfilling but you never know if they truly like it or not. In this virtual world it's very easy to say you like something and not really mean it so I hope that this post will serve two purposes. The first is to convey my extreme love and appreciation for my wonderful online friends that read my blog, leave comments or have been so sweet as to take their time to make something for me. Thank you so much!

The second is to prove that your creations have a place of their own where I can look at them whenever I want. I always do a jig when I get any sort of happy mail (side note: postcards have started rolling in for The Great Postcard Caper, thank you!!!) and be assured, these layouts have the best home:

(My kitchen wall of amazing layouts!)

Thanks again Jacque, Yvonne and Deb! If you have not been to their blogs, please visit them soon, you will not regret it! :)

I hope your week is going well so far, have a great night! :D

24 comments:

  1. they're all so wonderful! I love how Toot seems to be posing in the first picture with her hand poised just so near her face ;-) she's a natural model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are fantastic, what a nice thing to do :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! How sweet of people to make layouts of Toot!! You are truely showing your appreciation, by showing them where you have them in your home! I like thoughtful gifts like that. Both making and getting!! Nothing shows you people care like thoughtful gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow.....I am so honored to have my layout on your wall!!! How special that makes me feel! You are such an awesome friend and I'm so glad we connected here!!! Thank you Maggi! (and you both can model for me any time!!) :) love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. he he...i've seen a couple of those around and about the blogs...Toot has a fan club for real! That face is so famous...and sooooo scrapbook worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's they created and love love love love love your WALL!! They look AWESOME there! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So glad my layouts of Toot are in your gallery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are delightful, so very creative, enjoyed viewing them, thanks for sharing ,
    Toots makes a great model.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet, they are adorable :)
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toot is just like Ruby, a right little poser :P She takes such a gorgeous pic. Love your wall of Tootness Maggi :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will never get tired of looking at Toot! She is the sweetest little thing.:-))) I think the surprise layout is absolutely beautiful. You such a lucky mommy. :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is the cutest thing I ever seen!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaaawwww...I'm so glad I found your blog on Jann's! I hear it is your birthday today, too????

    If so, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Has it already been a year - wow time just flies when you have such fantastic blogging friends. I am so honored to be on the "Toot Wall of Fame".

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have only had one person create a layout for me and that was the one Deb did of Moose. I just LOVE it and framed it to hang in the hallway on our family picture wall. Love these of Toot and your wall looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What gorgeous treasures of your sweet Toot! Everyone has done such fabulous jobs on their layouts, and they look wonderful gracing your walls. I know Deb very well, and I shall pay a visit to the other talented ladies. :) Thanks for sharing!!! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  17. the lo's are awesome and the photo's are sooo cute!!!love the wall! your little girl is very popular ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the wall - fantastic post!

    Have a lovely weekend too!

    XOXO LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Maggi,

    Thanks for the kind comments today on Kathie's blog. It is great to meet you.. I wold love for you to link this post up for my Round Robin. What a great way to show off your family.. Have an amazing weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awe! That's such a sweet idea - Toot is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the layouts, Toot is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh they are so adorable...well they do have Toot in them, so I'm biased. It's so great you put them up too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails