Monday, June 21, 2010

Get Your Mixed Media Game On!

Hey y'all!

The new monthly Gauche Alchemy challenge has been announced and this time we want to see your creations with a gaming theme or game pieces or about games or a game you made, anything at all with a game theme! :)

I altered this little wooden box using game pieces from our Mixed Media Color Kits:


You have until midnight on Sunday, June 27th to get your entry in so make sure to link up in this post and share you creation with us! The prize this month is a $10.00 gift certificate to the Gauche Alchemy store AND just by commenting in our challenge post you have a chance to win a bracelet made by our own DT Alchemist Angela. So head on over for two chances to win a prize. :D

Have a great day everyone!

13 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! Maggi!! that little box is ADORABLE!! LOVE IT!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and I'm sorry...I have been just scatterbrained lately....was there a certain Brookie photo U wanted from me??? Sorry....just shakin' my head at myself lately!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh this is cute cute cute, and clever! love the sparkle!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Maggi I love this - especially the play money :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative work on the box Maggi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww it's so cute, I love how you added the game pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is very creative...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this project - its just so crafty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute lil bitty box! i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails