Thursday, June 3, 2010

Toot Scraps the Music

Hey y'all!

I'm so excited, Gauche Alchemy is sponsoring this week's challenge over at Scrapping the Music and we got an amazing prize in store for the winner so I hope you'll play along! :)

For Scrapping the Music, you take the song they provide and use that as inspiration for your layout. The challenge we're sponsoring is Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing". Here's what I created:


These are some pictures from Toot's first birthday. She slept through most of the party but once she woke up was more than ready to dig through her first cupcake. lol I used Bo Bunny's Back to Basics paper along with some Ouchless Cardboard, Doodlebug Loopy alphas and pieces from the Pink Parts and Wedding Night Mixed Media Kits.

Join us over at Scrapping the Music and play along for your chance to win!

Have a great day everyone! :D

17 comments:

  1. I am sooooooooooooooooo excited U guys are playing along with us this week!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!!! those photos of Toot are JUST ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a sweet princess, adorable in the pink !

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! Did I ever tell u my middle Name is Audrey? He he! I hope to have time to play along cuz I love that song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess when yo are a princess you can do whatever you want, even sleep during your party LOL, she is so sweet.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is sooooo cute! Adorable!

    XOXO LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable, Maggi! I love the color combination and, of course, the model is so completely sweet. I like how Toot is about to dig right into that yummy little cupcake. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the layout and the colors. toot is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that she is dreaming of cupcakes :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous as always Maggi. I love the colours and Toot just always looks so adorable!

    You has a award on my blog BTW. Hope you are up to the challenge! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is stinkin' adorable Maggi! Not to mention extremely clever!!!!!!! I love this!!!!!!

    And Love Me some Aerosmith too!! Very cool!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...so cute! :) I had that dream too...just last night! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable! I gotta get me some of that ouchless cardboard!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your lo of toot is so cute! I'm hoping to play along with one of the challenges soon at GA as soon as the summer settles down - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is sooo cute,great lo!!!love the photo's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute layout! I love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails