Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Night Fab Five: All Over the Place

Hi everyone!

Welcome to this week's Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm into this week. This week there's a little bit of this and that so let's get started, shall we?

1. Dollhouse

(Picture from Fox)

Thanks to Netflix streaming, I've been able to discover yet another show that's already been canceled and I have no hope of closure. Ah well, it's cool...Dollhouse was great while it lasted (the first season anyway) plus I got to see a lot of my Firefly/Battlestar Galactica friends in various episodes so I'm happy. :)

2. This Shirt from Spot of Tea

(Picture from Spot of Tea)

Um, hello...how can you not like anything that specifically tells you to add glitter to something? Way to go Spot of Tea!

3. Toy Story 3 for the Xbox 360

(Picture from Disney)

Toy Story 3 the movie was great and Toy Story 3 the video game for the Xbox 360 is awesome! That being said, there were some frustrating parts that had me scaring off sailors with my potty mouth but whatever. It rules!

4. Tasty Crochet

(Picture from Amazon.com)

Tasty Crochet by Rose Langlitz is a super cute book full of tasty patterns for you to create your own cupboard of crocheted goodness. There are some basic type patterns here as well as some that are more involved but they're all pretty easy.

5. The Guild Season 4

<br/><a href="http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/season-4-episode-1-epic-guilt/y0ytgrbc?fg=sharenoembed" target="_new"title="Season 4 - Episode 1 - Epic Guilt">Video: Season 4 - Episode 1 - Epic Guilt</a>

The Guild is back...YES!!! The best webseries about a group of ragtag PC gamers, it's funny and witty and now has 100% more Wil Wheaton. Huzzah!

And that's it for this week's Fab Five! What are your favorites this week?

16 comments:

  1. LOVE that glitter tee! Oh, and this:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/50715292/retro-apron-50s-black-polka-dot-full?ref=sr_gallery_23&ga_search_query=cherries&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shirt is cute!

    be sure to enter my giveaway :-)
    http://justahappyhousewife.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-have-dream-of-furniture-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous choices, Maggi! That t-shirt was MEANT for you!!! Glad to have you back - I was just thinking it had been awhile since we heard from you. Have a wonderful weekend! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mad Men Mad Men Mad Men's back! Hoorah!
    :-)
    I am happy to report that fall is on it's way here in North Florida-the rumor is it will actually be down to a chilly 90 degrees on Sunday! WooT!

    :p Have a great weekend-that's what I'm doing, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try toy story 3 game...i'm still trying to get a hang of the wii controllers tho...I can barely do anything yet...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your faves!!! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm could that shirt be anymore PERFECT for you??? *love* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that T-shirt. Too cute. You should get one and add your blog url to the back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE Bella's idea! Spread the word!

    Have never seen the Guild but have just sat chuckling watching that episode - I'll have to go search out the rest.

    My sister keeps raving about Dollhouse too - well actually, she was moaning that the footie has messed up her TV scheduling and now doesn't know when it's on again. :P

    My favourites this week. Nekked Wolverine pics... especially comic strip ones. Miaow!

    The PDSA for looking after my doggy.

    Filthy Facebook friends. Honestly my pure innocence is shocked.

    GA... of course ;) ;)

    ANNNNND... hmmm... the power of laughter I think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. MAGGI!!
    Holy worried girl!! Glad you posted your 5, andd glad your blog is still up and running!!

    Hope you and yours are well, and hope to hear from you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you back with your Fab 5 Miss Glitter Girl! Hmmm, I haven't seen Dollhouse..... I hope you did buy that shirt though, it was made for you! Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great list and great to see you blogging again! We've been watching the office and torchwood on netflix streaming.

    ReplyDelete
  12. K you most definitely NEED that shirt. It screams Maggi!!! I can't wait to see Toy Story 3! I love all the Toy Story's and I listen to the soundtrack for Toy Story 2 ALL the time...really lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that shirt was made for you :D

    love firefly characters too, gotta see dollhouse now. i watch Castle because of this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've just got the firefly series, heard it was great so will get into it soon.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails