Sunday, November 21, 2010

We Don't Need No Stinkin' Naps

Happy Sunday!

I have to admit that I've been blessed in that Toot isn't terribly hard to put down for a nap. She talks or sings for a while but then she usually konks right out. Well...normally anyway. There's been a period of time where I lay her down and then hear strange things coming from her room.

Like the one time I went to check on her and found her with a tutu on her head:

Thankfully there are times when I think to grab the video camera and am lucky enough to get in on the real action. Please to enjoy...

What Toot Does When She Should Be Napping


This first video is one I still can't explain. After Toot was down for a while, I could have sworn I heard laughing coming from her room. I grabbed the camera and went to investigate and lo and behold, there's my baby laughing to who knows what. I still have no idea what was so funny...



In this video, I heard banging coming from her room and found your typical kid jumping in the bed scenario. Still can't believe she never heard me outside her door.



And there you have it, Toot in all of her non-napping glory. Now if you will excuse me, I feel the need for a nap myself...and yes, there will be jumping involved.

17 comments:

  1. how CUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!! Her little laugh is so precious Maggi!!!!!!! And the tutu on her head...priceless!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!! Brookie stopped taking naps a little after two also!! Toooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Her laughing made me laugh :-) I used to laugh like that when I was really tired or supposed to be sleeping (better than being crabby, right?). Both of my nieces do the same thing. I still do it sometimes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got an error message for the second vid Maggi. The first is a priceless bit of film :) Such a gorgeous laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a precious little doll.
    What a lucky Moma to have her. Thanks for sharing these video's , so good to see such happiness in this world. Hope your feeling well dear Maggi. So thankful to have your friendship, thank you for taking time to visit my blogs. Happy thanksgiving !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Toot is just too adorable. How enchanting she is - having fun with her imaginary friends and playing trampoline. :) Of course, this is when she is supposed to be napping - but I think its great that she uses her imagination so vividly. :) I always smile when I see her videos. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhh, love those movies...the first one had me laughing out loud too! She's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it great she has such a sense of humor...will go a long way hey!

    These clips are so gorgeous, hi to Toot's.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, I love Toot. She is so naughty :D!!! I feel like giving her a big hug :), that first clip really made me laugh.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maggi, how wonderful to be back in your world again!!! I have missed a lot and promise to catch up on every single post. Now, Toot is definately my kind of girl!. :-)))) I would do exactly the same thing shamelessly, it is far more fun that just napping. :-))) She is such a beautiful baby!:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore her little laugh...oh how I remember these days..... :-)

    Have a nap...enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, thanks for sharing the link in my post! I remember visiting that site long ago, but never remembered what it was... Now I can revisit and stare at all the colorfulness again! XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. at least toot can entertain herself! And that's a good thing! LOL! Hope you got your nap. I could certainly use one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, those are PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Toot time again!!! Loved the videos! She is soooooooooooo cute!!!! Hope all is well Maggi!!!

    Mo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails