Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Blog in Review

Hi everyone!

Well, last year I did a 2009 Blog in Review post where I listed my favorite post from each month so I thought I would do that again this year! :) All of the posts are linked up so feel free to review along with me...

January - "The Bachelor: On the Wings of Awkwardness" - Thus started my recapping of Jake's season of The Bachelor which started out with him being too nice and ended with him being Captain D-Bag. Let the recapping begin...

February - "Circle Journal: Why I Like Being a Girl" - This was a layout I did for a circle journal swap and once again it was a matter of me creating something I couldn't keep. lol But at least I have the pictures to keep me company. ;)

March - "The Layout Ninja" - Just a simple layout I made of Toot eating her first cupcake but I like it.

April - "Hooked Up" - Hey, having my name in print and winning a free year of one of my favorite magazines makes this the best post ever. ;)

May - "It's All Fun and Games Till Somebody Gets Eaten" - This post showed off some of my mixed media work with evil/snarky cupcakes that to this day I still get a kick out of looking at, I need to make some more of these stat! I miss my little sweet evil buddies...

June - "Only You Can Prevent Crocheted Fires" - This post shows the true snarkiness in me and hey, there's yarn involved so a good post all around... :)

July - "Last Train to Gluesville" - My obsession with The Monkees finally made its way into on of my projects! I have this hanging in my craft space, just love it!

August - "Wool + Mixed Media = Best Friends Forever" - I had been wanting to use this old cage for a while now and this ended up working well. I love this little project!

September - "And the Mother of the Year Award Goes to..." - I love this post of my early misadventures as a first time mom. No mom is perfect, least of all me but sometimes you just have to find the humor of it all.

October - Wow, no posts at all in October this year!

November - "NSFW Thanksgiving" - My mom's (accidentally) naughty naked cookies.

December - "Friday Night Fab Five: Dot Com" - December was a great month where we found out we're having a girl and I inadvertently terrorized Toot with Santa Claus, but it's this Friday Night Fab Five post where I list my current favorite time wasting websites where I think I captured the true feel of the season. :P

And there you have it, a year of Just Add Glitter and Stir in one post. If you have a favorite post from your own blog or another blog, link it up in your comment!

15 comments:

  1. Its been a good year daaaaaahling!
    Wishing you a fabulous 2011!
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I have loved them all!!!! You ROCK Maggi!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you Maggi!!!!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another great year my friend. Best wishes for 2011!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Mother of the Year post the best! I just re-read it, and cracked up all over again! You have a true gift of humor in your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been a fabulous year - even better since your BACK!

    I love your snarky cupcakes too. You definitely need to make some more. And sell them. And post internationally. (Hint! Hint!)

    I haven't got an all time favourite post of any one blog just lots of favourite blogs of which yours is definitely one Maggi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another year of friendship and plenty of belly laughs. My favorite was the mother of the year...I laughed so hard I cried and even peed my pants a little.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a hoot Dear One,
    And thanks for the comment.I wish I still lookedd like that...LOL But thats OK too...LOL.
    You have a fab,fab,New Year and keep bringing us your fab post.Love you hon,
    XXOO Marie Antionette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maggi, I love reading your blog!! I think I will start doing Friday Night Fab Five again in 2011!! It's lots of fun!! I think I love your first time mother adventurest the most!! You Rock girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep! We missed you in October - I mean goodness, look at all these months of inspiration. Hey, but no guilt - ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Howdy Sweet Pea
    Just dropped by to wish you a fabulous New Year with lots more glittery glowing moments to share with us here in blogland.
    Hugs from Texas
    Until next time
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling Maggi, it has been fantastic year in Blogland, indeedd and your Blog has always been one of my favorites to visit. :-) I have stopped by to wish you wonderful and prosperous Happy New Year! Let every wish you have in your heart become true with a stroke of a midnight. :-))) Thank you so very much for your wonderful comment in my Blog and so sorry I could not visit you sooner: my Christmas was very eventful. :-))) Starting form very unexpected wonderful house guests to snow storm accompanied by electrical loss and spending Christmas Eve in ER being treated for infection which I got hours earlier from being bitten by a very sick kitten whom we wanted to rescue. Hoping your Holiday Season is filled with wonderful friends, laughter, gifts, family and everything good.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Started reading your blogs today and love them. You have quite a following. I have simultaneously started a blog and a diet in the same week so my blogs may suffer with bouts of crankiness!
    http://seniormusingsmoments.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=dviYOy0BAAA.7ll0WgHPXccOxq0OY1jxcg.qgqvZWlFb3OXcx44wQYKLA&postId=8232248677785925581&type=POST

    ReplyDelete
  14. he he...always love reading your bloggy! you were very missed but it's always good to take a well deserved break when you need it! have a wondeful new year!

    hugs,
    mo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Maggi! Thanks for your year in review - this brought back some great memories. Your blog is truly one of my favorites - your personality really shines through! I hope you and yours have an absolutely fabulous New Year! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails