Okay, they're not actually giving away a gamer but it looks like there is a HUGE giveaway up for grabs for the gamers (or spouses/parents of gamers) out there so I wanted to give you all a heads up and share my entry. They're giving away a Xbox 360/Kinect bundle, a Special Edition red Wii bundle and three Nintendo DSi XL bundles. PLUS a $1,000 GameStop gift certificate. Yeah baby!
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I want my family to be happy and content, to feel free to embrace everything the Season has to offer.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
We wake up in the morning and run straight for the stockings (and yes, I still do this, lol). Then it's on to breakfast and family time! (and maybe a present or two :D)
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
One day, all to myself where I didn't have to clean anything, cook anything or be anything to anyone. I would sit on my butt all day and do nothing. :D
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We love finding events in our community like tree lightings to get into the holiday spirit (for free!) We also love driving around different neighborhoods to look at Christmas lights.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We played a lot of video games (and still do!)
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
I still go over to my Granny's house every Christmas Eve for lunch. Been doing this since I was born!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
Disney World for sure!
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
I would love Your Shape, Epic Mickey and Microsoft Points by the barrelfull! :D
Good luck everyone, I'll be back tomorrow with a new Friday Night Fab Five!
Highway to Happiness: Vendor Reviews
4 hours ago