Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Bloggin'

Hi everyone!

Ho ho ho, Christmas is here!

Last night we watched "Love Actually" (one of my husband's favorite Christmas movies, believe it or not) and made pierogies, a tradition his Grandmother had been doing years and years before she passed and one that we love carrying on now.

Tonight we're having some friends over to help us eat them (not that we need help, mind you, lol). I have to say that I must have been a very good girl this year because Santa really knocked my socks off:


My mom put all of her Santas on display (her birthday is in December so we get her a new Santa every year. :)

And so far, this is my favorite shot of Toot this Christmas:

I just wanted to pop in and wish y'all the very merriest of Christmases! I hope Santa brought you everything you wanted and nothing you needed. ;) Now go overindulge and enjoy the season!

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!!

    look at Toot, she is gorgeous, what a perfect little face! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are FAB!!! And we do pierogies too!!! In fact, I'm getting ready to have the left overs now!! LOL!! Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Along your paths - May the dawn bring you hope, the flowers-joy, the mountains - strength, the wind - laughter, the rain - peace, but above all, may your faith bring you love.

    Merry Christmas my dear friend. Lovely ring and adorable photo of Toots. Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the decorations! And mmmmm perogies. Yum yum! Toot looks adorable in that pic I can't believe how big she is getting!
    And wow! that ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Maggie...a big congrats on the little sister for the most adorable big sister around! She has the most striking eyes....beautiful!!
    Hope you guys enjoyed a Fabulous Christmas and I know 2011 will be the best ever!!
    Big Hugs xOxO Nerina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toot is getting so tall! She is just such a cutie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww, Merry Christmas!!
    OMGGGGGGGGG Toot is gettins SOOOO BIGGGGGGGGGGGG! Wow, what a doll!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, Toot looks sooo tall and totally gorgeous, but hey that's no suprise.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such awesome x-mas decorations~
    And Toot looks great in her matching antlers+overall+slippers! ^o^
    Hope you all had a fun holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Actually is one of my hubby's favorite holiday films, too! We love watching it every year. And we have a (Portuguese) tradition of making cod fish cakes each Christmas - as well as some other little treats. Toot looks so cute and that bling is pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing your holiday - sorry I'm so late getting here! Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails