Monday, December 27, 2010

Handmade Feature: Faery Moon Creations

Hi everyone!

Let's spend some of that Christmas gift money, yes? :D As I was perusing some of my favorite shops on Etsy, I noticed that one of my absolute favorite shops, Faery Moon Creations, run by the already absolutely fabulous Theresa was having a Holly Jolly sale and I decided spur of the moment to give y'all the heads up and show you some of my favorite pieces that you can get right now for a great price.


Earlier this year Theresa debuted her mixed media art pieces and I love love love them! My favorite is this one called, "The Earth Laughs in Flowers".


Oooooo, I saw this necklace, Down the Rabbit Hole and IMMEDIATELY thought of my fellow Wonderland inhabitants Callista and Deb. Love at first sight, snatch it up people! :D


The first time I saw Party Girl, I swooned. Yep, I actually did. It's fluffy and pink and perfectly pretty!


Speaking of pink and pretty, I just adore Theresa's Marie Antoinette line (being the proud owner of one of her Marie necklaces already), especially this one which you can find here.

And last but not least....


I'm not normally a "beachy" kind of person (wait, I didn't spelled that the other way, right? lol) but for some reason I found this pretty little Beach Treasures bracelet very striking indeed.

Do yourself a favor and check out Theresa's sale currently going on in her shop, Faery Moon Creations and visit her blog, Faery Moon Creations white you're at it, you won't be disappointed. Having bought from Theresa personally, I can attest to the quality of her pieces and her wonderful customer service!

Happy shopping everyone!

16 comments:

  1. This was such a lovely surprise, Maggi! Thanks for giving my little shop such a wonderful feature! Have a great day! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just wonderful picks!!!! Each one is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always up for spending a bit of hubby's hard earned money :D
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Theresa and her gorgeous creations, she is one talented and sweet lady!

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Maggi.
    xoxo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations. I'm the same with beachy stuff but I love the colours she has used in this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! gorgeous things and that Alice necklace is too die for! Going to have to head on over there. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee these!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH! I thought I "heard" my name out there! :) I am so happy I share that love for Alice with you guys! And I can't say enough wonderful things about Theresa! Besides having amazing talent, she has a huge heart! I'm lucky to own some of her creations and they are amazing! I hope you have a wonderful 2011!! I need to call you soon, I miss you and am awful on the computer lately. love u, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how sweet...etsy finds are the best.

    Hope you are all having a great Christmas holiday time.

    hugs DJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all these goodies...the first one is my favorite...now I am off to check out the sites!!!

    Wishing you and your family and very Happy and Healthy New Year!!!

    Love ya girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful spotlight on Theresa..yay! and such gorgeous creations..she is such a special soul!
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  12. such beautiful stuff! i love it all!!!! thanks for sharing! hope you had a wonderful christmas! hope tootalicious is well!

    hugs,
    mo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! These are really beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i adore Theresa and her work it so lovely to see her gorgeous items being featured :)

    Zoe

    http://blessedbeeapothecary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ya know … I love her work and I'm sitting here wondering why I don't have any of it yet?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails