Monday, January 3, 2011

Creative Encouragement for Everyone

Hi everyone!

Just a video to show you today...an awesomely inspirational must-see video. I found it courtesy of Lenna who found it through a blog through a blog on a blog and I wanted to post it on my blog because the new year typically brings all sorts of inspiration, energy and hopefulness that tends to get beaten within an inch of its life by the end of January. Let's not let that happen this year!

I, of course, thought of the creative types out there by posting this video but I think everyone can glean some encouragement from it. And hey, if I'm the only one that watches it, at least I'll remember where the video is on those 2011 days when I feel like creative crap. :D

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -George Bernard Shaw

Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww! That is AWESOME!!! TFS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome video :). I know 2011 is going to bring so many creative ideas from you.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow = this video has really gone viral!

    I highly approve of its going viral instead of the latest stupid viral video of somebody doing something dumb and hurting themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video Maggi, thank you for the incredible dose of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year Maggi<3

    I enjoyed your video!!
    Thnx for sharing :)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very powerful...inspirational...motivational...exceptional! Can't think of another "tional" word. I need that music for when I'm working out...hahahahaha ya right. Like I work out. :) Thanks Maggi I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is pretty cool, Maggi. Lots of inspirational images and quotes - always good to hear this time of year! Thanks for sharing! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maggie, that was an awesome video. Thank you so much for posting it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails