Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Night Fab Five: Dreamy

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm drooling over, love or generally wish was mine...all MINE! This week I'm getting selfish and dreamy eyed, ogling all sorts of precious things that belong with me but sorry to say, are slightly out of my price range. :P

We all have expensive things we dream about (new car, new house, major vacation, etc) but there are those "little things" that don't cost quite a house but still has our budgets making the puke face. ---> :x So this week's Friday Night Fab Five is celebrating those pretty little things that must stay virtual...for now. :D

1. Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Shimmer Dust



Image: sephora.com

This fabulous shimmer dust is so sparkly and DREAMY and in this vintage-esque atomizer? Heavenly! I keep getting weird looks from the Sephora chicks though because I run in, shimmer dust the crap outta myself and then look at the bottle with sad puppy dog eyes as I slowly walk away...

2. Cake Cosmopolitan Carryall Diaper Bag


Why oh why do I not have gobs of money to plunk down on this beauty??? This is the French Gooseberry Cake diaper bag from Petunia Pickle Bottom and yes, it's so sweet I would love to take a bite out of it! My unborn daughter is screaming for this bag! And I so hate making babies cry...*sniff*

3. Can't Touch This

Ah yes, my beloved Irregular Choice makes another appearance on my Fab Five, this time it's their GORGEOUS "Can't Touch This" heels. *drool* Come to mama...

4. Helloooo Kitty!

Image: Jr Dunn

Hello Kitty and sparkly things mashed up together...um, yes please! This is a white gold bracelet with diamonds and pink sapphires. Enough said.

5. Imaginisce i-rock Crystal Setting Tool

Image: Imaginisce

Yeah yeah so this handy dandy little bling setter upper is the most immediately affordable thing in this week's Fab Five but I have yet to get my glitter addicted greedy little hands on it so it makes the list. :P

And there you have it, another Friday Night Fab Five for the ages! Okay, not really but there you go. If you post a Fab Five on your blog, please leave me a link in your comment so I can check it out!

What are your favorites this week?

13 comments:

  1. Maggi-these are all awesome but I have to say that diaper bag is THE BEST! WOW...I'm so ashamed of the plastic giraffe and bunny laden ones I toted around for so many years. Sheesh. You have GOT to get this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fab five, and that diaper bag is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've so want a Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper bag! That one's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is really pretty! And everyone needs a little shimmer and Hello Kitty bling...it's fun to dream and dream BIG! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin this post! I so want an irock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this!!!!! You ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That diaper bag is gorgeous! I want it too!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah Irregular choice = good choice! I have one pair of those I bought a while back with lirrlw unicorns on the soul and inside...so sweet! I actually take them out of the box just to look at them from time to time :-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been seeing loads of stuff I want this week too. Unfortunately, a lot of it is food.
    Have a wonderful weekend daaaaaaaaaahling.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm imagining a perfume counter with staff armed with your photo and a 'beware of this woman' message :D You are so funny!

    That bag - you must have because it doesn't even look like a nappy bag so you could continue using it waaaaaaaaaay after bubba was out of nappies. Definitely money well spent *ahem*

    My favourites this week - Ummmmmm... do you know what. Am actually not coveting anything this week - just spent the last of the Christmas money from my Dad on a new camera so will sit here smug and happy. Give me a few days though and I'll be crying into my coco pops about something I neeeeeeeeeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shoes and the Hello Kitty bracelet.

    I have to admit that I have a fondness for glitter. It just makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. excuse me while I wipe the drool off my face. LOL! Oh my! LOVE it all! Especially those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails