Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Night Fab Five: Break It Down Now

Hi everyone and welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I love, like, you know, whatever. This week is all about those songs that get me movin' and groovin', especially when I'm doing something BO-RING like cleaning the house. :P Seriously though, nuts to a "spoon full of sugar" to get the house clean, sometimes you need a playlist full of fun music to get anything done around here.

Here we go!

1. Beyonce - "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)



Guaranteed to get me to scrub the toilet.

2. The Bees Gees - "You Should Be Dancing"



This one is perfect for sweeping the floor. :P

3. Earth, Wind and Fire - "September"



Go ahead and wash your dishes to this one, it's much more fun.

4. Katy Perry - "Hot n Cold"



Laundry folding, here I come!

5. Kenny Loggins - "Footloose"



This one is great for when you're still bored cleaning but since there's no one around, go ahead and feel free to jump on the couch and shake your groove thang.

So there you have it, my Fab Five for this week! So come on, tell me - What's on your playlist?



**Today I'm being featured at Jacabean Designs, talking about my inspiration board! Just check out the post: Feature Friday - Maggi from Just Add Glitter and Stir

Follow my blog with bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Hi Maggi! Love your Fab Five!! In fact, Hubs walked by me, clicked September & cranked the volume up (I won't describe the dancing the followed...). lol Add Jai Ho (NOT the Pussycat Dolls version) to that list! :> Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Faith!" Yay George Michael! Or "So Lonely" by the Police. Love your list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I have a play list for just about everything I do, and because that husband of mine won't break down and buy his own iPod I have a play list for just about everything he does too. But, cleaning the house, I can't live without my Cyndi Lauper, old school Madonna, Joan Jett, and Blondie! There may or may not be some Johnny Cash in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its all good Maggi. How is baby girl doing ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee all these songs!! Very cool!! Have you seen the Hillywood show's Twilight parody using "Hot and Cold"???!!!??? It is flippin' genius! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of these!!!!!

    Thanks for sharing and helping me to get my groove on!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have beyonce single ladies and kenny loggins footloose on my exercise playlist :-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun choices! Every time I hear Single Ladies I think of the skit on SNL - which was hysterical! Happy weekend to you! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving sugarland's stuck like glue lately - very catchy tune :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh....love your list!!!! Nothing like good music to get you going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still loving the Bee Gees...after all these years!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh! I love September by Earth Wind and Fire! Makes me want to dance, and sing out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ha ha! awesome! thanks for sharing such fabulousness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails