Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Night Fab Five: The "-est" Edition

Hi everyone and welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I adore, love or maybe sort of liked this week. You know, normally I write my Fab Five all during the week. I see something, grab it and blog it. But this week with One World One Heart going on and the fact that I'm pregnant, huge and exhausted, well...let's just say I'm running behind a little.

Luckily once I started thinking about this week, the Fabs just kept coming! Just keep in mind: I'm pregnant and insane at the moment so this week is all over the place. :) Here we go...

1. Cutest Outfit Ever

(Image: Macys.com)

I want to get this for Toot sooooooo bad, wouldn't she be "toot" cute? (Get it? Because her nickname is Toot and I...oh nevermind.) Only issue is the biggest size is 24 month and she might be busting out of it by Summer. But I could use safety pins to keep it on, right? :P

2. Prettiest Man Alive

(Image: CTV.com)

Now, my taste tends to run pure geek BUT both my husband and I have a saying around our house when it comes to deciding whether or not someone is attractive. We say, "Yeah, well...he's no Taye Diggs". This saying can be applied to men, women or dinner. Why this man isn't on the cover of People's Most Beautiful Person every year is beyond me.

3. (Current) Guiltiest Reality TV Pleasure

(Image: TLC.com)

Say Yes to the Dress is a "reality" show on TLC (TLC=The Learning Channel, believe it or not) centered on a NYC bridal salon, Kleinfeld. It follows their consultants as they try to find the bride's dress of her dreams. The budgets are huge (at least to me) and for the most part, there's not as many train wrecks on this show as there are on others. The above picture tells you everything you need to know about the show. I can't stop watching.

4. Sweetest Yarn Out There

(Image: Knit Collage)

I'm a "budget yarn" kind of gal which suits my projects just fine BUT this yarn collection from Knit Collage is suh-weet! I have no idea what I would make with it but I lurve it. Maybe I could just sit it on a shelf where I could gaze lovingly at it whenever I wanted.

5. Bestest Blog Post of the Week

I've bragged about Twinkie Chan and my stalking of her for quite a while now but she wrote a blog post this week that I just adore to the core. It's all about how she's an "accidental model" and it's one of those honest, encouraging posts I love to read and remember.

And there you have it, my "est" edition of Friday Night Fab Five! Do you have a Fab Five this week? Well tell me all about it in your comment OR post about it on your blog and link up your post in your comment! (All the cool bloggers are doing it. :P)

Be sure to come back on Monday as I'll have my very first "Glittery Guest" blogger who has a great Valentine's Day project to show you.

Have a great weekend!

20 comments:

  1. Yup. Pretty sure I *need* that yarn. To do what with, I don't know. Hmm, and this was the year I was going to trying to work on making my stash smaller . . . .

    Happy Weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Knit College is the reason I want to get into spinning. And I LOVE Twinkie Chan's post as well, made me cry. Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. won't fit Toot huh? Then there is NO hope for me LOL! i want that outfit too. HEeheehe

    Great post and now I am headed over to check out Twinkee's blog.

    Have a great weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh God, I think I love Twinkie Chan even more now!!! What a doll!And it's comforting to know I'm not the only one on the planet who won't answer the door unless I'm wearing eyeliner- she high fived that one, yay! I have NEVER seen yarn as cute as that! I need to learn how to knit!!!!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Fab Fives are Fabulous! The guy with the smile wins hands down...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thinking you need to get that ADORABLE cupcake outfit and wait for new baby to grow into it! Problem solved! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, that yarn is scrumptious! How do they even make that stuff? How can I make my own? Hmmmm.....need to look into one of those sleeping beauty spinning wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cute outfit! :) And Taye Diggs is really good-looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy moley I want that little outfit for myself....i'd need more than safety pins to keep it on me though :-P I love the yarn too, i really want to use super pretty yarn but here I am with my Big value King cole DK :-P ah such is life!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn, I wish that cupcake outfit came in my size!
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I actually saw that episode of "Say yes to the dress"! That would be the perfect bridal gown if you were a stripper! I love your picks, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I am so with you on Taye Diggs. Love him! And anything with cupcakes is totally awesome. Plus, you know how I feel about yarn. :) Enjoy the weekend, Maggi! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. In LOVE with this outfit. I think I would be squeezing Kendall into it if I had to! Great week of fab fives girly:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is the sweetest outfit EVAH!

    i hope the pregnancy flies by - i never liked being preggo either :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maggi, 5 times Yum!!! to you. Love your choices and can see why you selected this 5. Numebr 2 might even get additional 5 yum! from me. :-))) Wishing you wonderful Sunday, darling. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. For a second I thought the pregnancy hormones were saying YOU wanted that outfit for YOU! Doh!

    I have to agree with you on the luscious hottie though I have no idea who he is!

    Just went and read Twinkie's site - I agree a rather fabulous post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. p.s As of this week I shall incorporate a FF5 in my Rocking Friday post. I shall be keeping an eye out for fab things this week :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. There with you on Taye Diggs. He is the estiest est ever. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oooooh I have to get my hands on some of that yarn, it is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails