Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Night Fab Five: From My Fab Four

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I like, adore, drool over or maybe just tolerate for the week. :D

This week I thought I'd get some help from some of my favorite people and find out what one of their favorites is this week. :) So let's get me out of the way first and get going with the good stuff...

1. And My Favorite This Week Is...This Picture of Toot

I don't know if it's because I'm ready for warmer weather or what but I ran across this picture of Toot and just fell in love with it all over again.

2. And Chris' Favorite This Week Is...

When I asked my husband if he had any favorites this week, his response was the following:

"Huh? My favorite what? Like you want to know what I want for lunch? Oh...no I don't like anything in particular this week, just pick something."

Therefore, I'm going to say that Chris' favorite this week is.....ME!!!!

Awwwwww, isn't my husband the cutest for letting me pick for him? And to pick myself, that is so sweet...of him. So yeah, this is me in a bridal portrait circa 2007, but just trust me, I still look EXACTLY like this today! Exactly...like...this...

3. And Toot's Favorite This Week Is...Her Big Girl Bed

I was hoping to wait to put Toot in a "big girl bed" but after she went AWOL 3 or 4 times in the past week, I decided that her being in a toddler bed was better than her possibly breaking every bone in her body climbing out of her bed in the dark. And she loves it.

4. And My Mom's Favorite This Week Is...Baking

My mom loves to bake and she loves to experiment which works...99% of the time (see previous post: NSFW Thanksgiving). But she made these chocolate covered peppermint shortbread the other day and they were definitely a win.

5. And Your Favorite This Week Is...???

I love hearing what you out there adore so tell me, what is your one favorite thing from this week?

And there you have it, another Friday Night Fab Five for the ages! (Or maybe something less dramatic.)

Reminder: I'm opening up my Friday Night Fab Five to bloggers that would like to post their Fab Five here at Just Add Glitter and Stir so if you're interested in guest posting a Fab Five one week, e-mail me at justaddglitter at gmail dot com and I will give you the details. :)

I've got a super guest blogger lined up for Monday so make sure to come back! :D

Have a great weekend everyone!

14 comments:

  1. great list! love it. love the pictures of Toot and you in your wedding dress!!!! :-)

    I'd love to do a guest post for you.

    my fave this week is a tie between 2 kitties at the local shelter that I want to adopt, but I can't adopt both of them. I'm waiting a little bit longer to see if someone adopts one of them so I can adopt the other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her new bed, and Aggie had to point out the princess pool. Adorable!
    My fav this week is Babe Spinning wheels. Particularly the fiberstarter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...such great pics. Toot, as always , is ADORABLE! And you are gorgeous in your wedding portrait! Your mom's pastries look delicious too. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pic of Toots, stunningly beautiful wedding dress
    have a good weekend
    hope U & baby r doing swell

    ReplyDelete
  5. PEPPERMINT... CHOCOLATE... shortbread? Tell your Mum how much I love her and BEG her for the recipe for me?

    You look gowjuss always Maggi!

    My favourite this week - um, my romantic fool of a partner for organising a valentines picnic in my stu-stu-studio but trying to hide what he was up to by saying ' don't bring me lunch today, have yours at home!' So, yeah, two lunches that day :D But such a lovely surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie - what a beautiful bride!!! How kind of Chris to pick you. And love the Toot photos - hurray for a big girl bed. :) Chocolate-covered peppermint shortbread - do ship some over to me. LOL What am I happy about this week? Talented hotties! LOL Henry Cavill from The Tudors as the new Superman (huzzah!) and a cowboy named John Wayne Schulz on American Idol who did the most fabulous rendition of Landslide. Gotta love cowboys...Have a great weekend! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your four faves, and their favorite things too! :-) Tell your mom I'll stop by for those shortbread cookies tomorrow.

    As for my favorite thing...I'd have to say that is the new bag I bought today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your fab 5! Toot is so cute! and you're smashing in your WD! My favorite thing of the week was baby sitting my 2 g'kids tonight...lots of fun dancing with the 3 1/2 year old g'daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My fave this week... is that we stopped at Sears on the way home... and I got Brookie 2 hoodie jackets and 7 shirts for $25! I rule! LOL!! I love love love love love all your faves this week... and man.. we MUST be kindred spirits... cuz i LOOK exactly like I did in my wedding dress 3 years later! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww toot is so cute :-D and I love your wedding dress!! I love wedding dresses generally but yours is ppprrreeeettttyyy!

    My fave this week would have to be the cheap rolls of Christmas wrapping paper I got...this may sound completely insane but they were 70p for 3 3meter rolls :-P And they are so pretty i can't wait for christmas all over again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mine are here MaggiMoo - bottom of the post :) http://whoopidooings.blogspot.com/2011/02/rocking-my-world-friday-friday-fab-five.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. can I just tell you that you are stunning in your wedding gown portrait...... wow!!!!!! My one fave thing from this week is a top I got on clearance from Anthropologie! I'll never pay full price for one!!! moving next week.........yayyyyyyyyy! packing, uggggggggg! :) xoxo love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My fave thing this week would be... finally getting started on my latest comic project! Enough with character designs allready, get to it!
    Another fave thing would be realizing it's a lot more comfy to have coffee and cookies at home than at an expensive café... ^-^

    Maybe one should start doing fab fives each week, to appreciate the days gone by... Hmm~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails