Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Night Fab Five: Random Rules!

Hi everyone and welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I adore this week. I'm going full on random so without further ado...

1. Crocheted Leaves for the Naked Branch

(Image: Easy)

The first time I read the post, Crocheted Leaves for the Naked Branch, from Easy I immediately fell in love. This is such a sweet and easy tutorial, I'm ready to start canvassing my yard for branches to use. So many possibilities and ways to display these in your house!



2. Burgushi at The Cowfish

The Cowfish is a locally owned and operated sushi and burger bar where you can get more traditional sushi and various hamburgers but their combined "burgushi" is really something. Above is their "South of the Border" roll and it is delicious! Plus, I get to have my pregnancy sushi fix without eating anything raw. Heaven!

3. The Art of Video Games


The Smithsonian American Art Museum is going to have an exhibit called "The Art of Video Games" starting March 16-September 30 in 2012. Even better, you can vote on which game makes it in the mix! Check out artofvideogames.org for more information and to cast your vote.

4. Awesome Glittery Nail Polish

(Image: OPI)

Do you know I like glitter? Hmmmm? Well I do. I also love OPI nail polish and their new Katy Perry collection is awesome! I love this shade above which is full of glittery goodness.

5. Toddlers, Tiaras and Tom Hanks



Every year after the Oscars, Jimmy Kimmel does the best segments with his celebrity guests. Last year it was The Handsome Men' Club (my personal favorite) and this year it was Tom Hanks spoofing "Toddlers and Tiaras". Classic!

And there you have it, another Friday Night Fab Five! I'm so excited because next week I've got a special guest sharing her Fab Five with you and if you would like to share your Fab Five here at Just Add Glitter and Stir, just send me an e-mail at justaddglitter at gmail dot com.





Have a great weekend everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Awesome fab 5, I am really loving those leaves they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Fab 5...Love that branch!!!!! My wheels are turning! I am so in LOVE with O.P.I. I am an OPI nail polish hoarder fo sho. It's a sickness. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun ... my girls would love that nail polish! I could probably get by with it on my toes ... and that would make them smile!!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl... I was LAUGHING sooooooooooo hard at the Tom Hanks spoof!!! Especially in the end when Ron Howard was dogging on him!! CLASSIC!! LOVED IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that nail polish! OPI and glitter? can't beat that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those crocheted leaves! And I *heart* OPI! :)

    Have a fabulous weekend Maggi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo I like the lok of that glitter nail varnish!! Niiiicceeee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the leaves. And, I'm still laughing over the Tom Hanks video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh how cute, no branch should be neked! it reminds me of knitta aka yarn bombing i love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great selection daaahling. I've got to do one of these friday night fab posts... soon i think.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome stuff, Maggi! Those crochet leaves are wonderful - and I adore glittery nail polish. I've never heard of sushi like that - pretty creative! I have to tell you that I LOVED The Handsome Men's Club - can't wait to see Toddlers and Tiaras! Thanks! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tom Hanks has his groove back... OMG!!! The spray water bottle, the Poison song... terrific, oh the sushi looks like fun too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails