Thursday, April 7, 2011

Homegrown Scrapbooking

Hi everyone!

Well, I've got about 4 weeks left of my pregnancy. That's give or take of course, depending on when this little one feels like heading on out (pun intended) and believe it or not, I've actually got a layout all ready for her first scrapbook. *shocked gasp* I know, I was shocked too!

Not only that, but this layout features a picture of yours truly. *double shocked gasp* I know, me too! :P

I used Cosmo Cricket's "Garden Variety" line (I am SO IN LOVE with Cosmos Cricket at the moment, I want it all!) and added some punchinella and lace from Gauche Alchemy. I also used a couple of cutesy-poo flowers from Detailed 4 U Collections.

If you've been around here for a while you know just how rare it is that I scrap any picture of myself. lol I'm trying to get better about that! Like I said, I'm at "the light at the end of the tunnel" (no pun intended that time) stage of my pregnancy so I'm WAY behind everything "blog" at the moment. If I've missed a post of yours that you know I have to see, please e-mail me and let me know! I'm going to try and get caught up ASAP. :)

Have a great day everyone! :D

18 comments:

  1. thats a lovely layout and a lovely photo!! You must scrapbook yourself more, you will regret it in the future if you don't!!

    ooo are you excited?? I'm excited for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there you are! :-)

    you look wonderful!

    sooooo close, eek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh how exciting,you are sooo close!!! And what a gorgeous layout, I love that picture of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHERE has that time gone? 4 weeks... blimey. You are so gorgeous Maggi, If I looked like you I would be blogging my fine self the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should include more "mommy" in scraping...it looks good on you...good luck with the delivery! xox Juner

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Maggi. You look lovely and so happy. You should definitely include yourself more. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scrapbooking and photo of you! Sweet! Happy prayers for you, new babe a coming and family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Maggie!! Love it and you look great!! I am sure you don't feel it if your anything like me. Me and pregnancy aren't very good friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love this! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo of you and loving the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cute ... happy baby time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Home Grown"... Oh Maggi, you're so awesome. XD
    Time sure has flown by... Really looking forward to seeing the first layout of the new one's scrapbook, 'cause this one looks really cool! Love the layers&details (and that title... XD)~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hang in there Maggi!!!! :)

    Looking lovely in the photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Maggi...this LO is just Beautiful and so are you!!!!! How exciting....just a few more weeks...

    Hmmmm....could you hang on until May 13th..that is my Birthday!!!! :-)

    Wishing the very best sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. okay, I don't know what is cuter- that pic you or your layout!!!! Look how adorable you are!!! I'm so glad you scrapbooked yourself preggers! You're going to treasure this always!!!! 4 more weeks, whoo hoooooo ..... xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look great Maggi! and that layout shows it off!! Great job! Hope you found something fun on the Sweet petula etsy shop site to order! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look wonderful and your layout is just as amazing! It's hard as a mommy to include yourself but your kids are going to love it. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!!! This is just radiant! I mean I love it! So what do you think Toot will do when the new little one arrives. I am figuring she is going to claim her for her very own!

    Thanks so much for using some of my flowers from my shop! They look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wooow,such a looovely photo!!
    Can't wait for seeing your new baby on your blog :)
    Take care!!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails