Monday, May 30, 2011

Crochet and Cute Babies

Hi everyone!

First, a picture of the girls, because you know that I'm going to be flooding you with baby pics for a while...

Next, an update: Remember when the Post Office lost two of my boxes containing handmade awesomeness? Good news is that the one going to New York with the baby afghan made it there finally, bad news is the one that went to Texas is still MIA. Grrr... But one out of two ain't bad I suppose...

Anyhoo, I ended up doing another swap on Ravelry, this time it was a Spring Swap where the theme was "Flower Power". So I crocheted this for my partner:

It's a scarf from a pattern called, Belle Fleur and instead of using multiple colors for the flowers, I used blue and yellow which are my partner's favorite colors.

I also threw in some yarn, the latest issue of Crochet Today, some scrapbooking embellishments (flowers of course) and some other what nots in her box that I hope she'll enjoy.

I love doing swaps and am excited for the Summer Swap now taking sign-ups in the Red Heart Lovers group so if you're on Ravelry and fancy a swap, come join us!

Now for those of you that came to see cute babies, here you go! :D

Have a great day!

20 comments:

  1. all together now "ahhhhhhhhh" how cute are your little ones :-D Oh and your flower crochet scarf is addddooorrraaabbbllleeee too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Maggs....the girls are so beautiful!!!!! Congratulations again, how precious!!!!!!! And such a pretty flower scarf...you've got talent girl!!!! Kiss those precious faces for me!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your babies are ADORABLE!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee what you made!!! So BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last picture is just so incredibly sweet. You make beautiful scarves daaaaahling... scarves and babies.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  5. first, how adorable are your girls???? so darned cute!

    and I L*O*V*E that scarf. You crochet the cutest scarves I've ever seen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwww your little ones are so CUTEEEEE!!!! And gorgeous scarf....I really love the colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The girls are so beautiful!!!! LUV THE SCARF!!!!!!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how perfect, my heart melted. Hope all is going great with you all.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome crocheting!!! And your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, they have the same little nose. So cute! That scarf is amazing. Did you use Red Heart for it? The sheen in the pictures almost make it look like Lamb's Pride. I'm so glad one of your boxes made it "home". I have my fingers crossed the other one will make it to TX soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg i love the pic of the girls sleeping - they look so much alike :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your baby posts should come with a warning beforehand! I do!

    Gorgeous girlies.

    so glad at least one of your packages found it's way home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your girls are so adorable!! I love the one of them sleeping together! I'm also happy that one of your packages made it, especially the one with the blanket you made! I hope the other one makes it eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, your girls are beautiful and that picture of them sleeping is just one of those pictures that makes you say; ahhhh.
    Your scarf is to die for, I love the color combo and the pattern looks awesome! I have always been swap phobic but seeing that makes me want to play.
    So happy one of your packages made it, hopefully you other one will follow suit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are both so beautiful! That sleepy time photo is just priceless, Maggi. That scarf you made is simply gorgeous! I would SO wear that! :) Take care, dear friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the photos of the kids! And what a great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  17. dear Maggi, thank you for your comment on my art journal. I cannot believe you had your baby already -wow! Toots looks so grown up now : )
    Many congratulations on your larger family, and thanks for checking in on me! xo lenna

    ReplyDelete
  18. You make some beautiful stuff, girl. Babies and flowers both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Maggs,
    I visited your blog to day for the first time.

    Thank you for such a beautiful and amazing adventure.

    Oh, your girls are so beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails