Thursday, June 16, 2011

Like Mother, Like Zippy

Hi everyone!

When Toot was first born, everyone liked to point out how much she looked like my husband rather than me. I didn't mind really, Toot got his beautiful olive skin instead of my ghosty paleness but she got my dark eyes so I was cool with it.

Then Zippy came along and it was evident from day one that she was all me. No olive skin here and she has my eyes too. I always thought Zippy looked more like me but it was never so clear as it became today when I got her one month portraits taken. Here she is:

And to compare, here I am at two months old in 1976:

Think there's a resemblance perchance?

Fun sidenote: we're both wearing the same dress. My mom found this dress I wore as a baby and luckily it fit Zippy perfectly. So yes, Toot may be all Chris but Zippy is all yours truly. :)

I hope you're having a great week! Join me tomorrow for the return of my Friday Night Fab Five! :D

18 comments:

  1. Wow, Maggi!!! You do have a mini-me!!! :) Zippy is so adorable. Congrats again. Hurray for the return of Fab Five Friday! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing resemblance :) you could totally be the same baby!
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like one and the same :D How cool you each have a mini me... will the next one be a mix of the two perhaps?

    Two months already? No way!

    And Yaaaaaay for FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, Zippy :-) haha. and you two do look alike! very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word...she is your mini me!!!! I can't believe the resemblance.....and I think that is awesome she got to wear the same dress you wore in your picture! WOW she is already a month already.....where did the time go? Love all the pics....can't wait to see tomorrow's fab five :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She really does look like you! I love that she's wearing the same dress you wore - too cute. She's absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww.... your little girl is adorable! Mini-me is definitely the right term!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she sure is like you....what a cutie...and yes toot is so like Chris.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... she DOES look just like you! Sooooooooooooooo ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would you look at that? Too cute and so fun that you have pictures of the two of you wearing the same dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She does look so much like you! She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is just as lovely as her momma!! Gorgeous girls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She does look a lot like you! The shape of the head is almost exact. Cute blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog for my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would have sworn that it was the same baby! That is amazing, how much she looks just like you. :) Very precious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is a great resemblance and yeah for your mom for saving that dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh Maggi, I must have been on vacation when you posted this pic. SHE'S GORGEOUS. What an adorable baby, seriously. And wow, you aren't kidding, she looks exactly like you did at that age. Not to forget Toot, she's absolutely precious as well. Can't forget the big sis now that Zippy is here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perhaps!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! What cuties you both are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails