Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Night Fab Five: All Kinds of Stuff

Hi everyone!

Welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm loving this week but before we get to that, we've got a winner to announce! The winner of Emma Wallace's new CD, Love Songs and Lullabies is...

*drum roll*

Sarah Gomes! Congrats Sarah! Please e-mail your address to me at: justaddglitter at gmail dot com. :D

Now onto the Fab Five!

1. Instagram


Instagram is a free app for your iPhone that allows you to take pics and make them look all fun and vintage-y. See my picture up in the left hand corner of the 'ol blog? That was taken with Instagram. :)

2. Toot at The Wiggles Show



I'll do a more in depth post about our trip to see The Wiggles next week but I have to say that we had so much fun! This video is Toot singing along with "The Monkey Dance".

3. Sleep

Sleep? What's that? I am so tired y'all...

4. The Nook

We got the Nook Color as a gift and it is pretty darn awesome. I got my Angry Birds, my books, I'm good!

5. Castle


There's a lot of reasons to love ABC's show, "Castle" but this is one of the best reasons: Firefly reference!

And that's it for this week's Fab Five! What are you loving this week?

11 comments:

  1. What a super fab list! The Wiggles, Sleep and Nook color? Pretty sure life doesn't get better.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep? What's that? That sounds niiiiiice!

    Love the Firefly reference!

    And, congratulations, Sarah! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and Hubby TOTALLY loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that episode of Castle!!! BEST.EVER!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the video too!! ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm we dont have this nook thing here in the UK (or at least i've never seen it). Im intrigued, but I'm loving my iPad. I'm an apple girl :D
    Have a wonderful weekend daaaaaaaahling. Love the instagram pic of toot in a piggy hat, she looks completely fab.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I'm loving sleep this week too. Unfortunately don't seem to be getting enough of it. Piffle! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your lucky winner. :) My hubby has Instagram and he hasn't even used it yet! Argh!!! Sleep is my friend this week. LOL It's been helping me recover. I absolutely adore Castle. Nathan Fillion is just amazing. On True Blood there was a reference to Charlene Harris. In the last episode, Sookie was in her kitchen reading a Harris novel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I am completely honest with you The Wiggles scare me a little bit :-P Glad Toot enjoyed it though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winner and love your list of favorites!!Especially the sleep one..She is just tooo cute!!Hugs,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I am so excited! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails