Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Night Fab Five: Random-osity!

Hi everyone and welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm digging for the week. This week is all over the place (I do so enjoy random ramblings) so we'll just get started and see where we end up!

1. The Glitter Connection


The Glitter Connection is a sparkly Etsy shop specializing in all things vintage. Uh, you had me at "glitter" and I'm your best friend at "vintage".

2. Pinterest

Pinterest is another black hole of online time wasting that is TOTALLY awesome. Think of it as a virtual inspiration board, you can create "boards" on any subject you like and then "pin" pictures to the boards. It could be cool pictures you find inspirational or use your boards as a way to bookmark sites and tutorials you don't want to forget.

Since it's still technically in beta, you have to have an invite to get in which you can request from Pinterest or from a member. I've got a couple of invites left so send me an e-mail to justaddglitter at gmail.com if you'd like to give it a try! If you're already on Pinterest, you'll find me here.

3 and 4. Zippy's Smile

Anyone who says babies don't smile and it's just gas can kiss my huge postpartum backside. As great a baby as Toot was, she never smiled as quickly or easily as Zippy. It's amazing how happy this baby is...95% of the time anyway. :P


5. Crystal Light


I got some of these to go packets in a box from a swap partner and have found myself totally addicted to them now. Love the energy ones!

And there you have it, another Friday Night Fab Five for the ages! What are your favorites this week?

10 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee these!! And Zippy is ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love zippy's ladybug shirt. i'd SO wear that if it came in grownupsy sizes!

    these are my favorites of the week:

    http://puppylovepreschool.blogspot.com/2011/07/baby-bunnies-enchanted-afternoons.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Zippy is ADORABLE! And I totally agree, babies DO smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zippy...too cute! Yes, love the lady bugs! Faves...coffee...keeps me going, kid time-out time (aaaaah....quiet), family outings, hubby on vacation. It's been a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fabulous, Maggi! Sorry I'm late here. I am feeling my way around Pinterest. I screwed it up at first, but I'm getting the hang of it. :) Zippy's smile is so adorable. :) What a happy little girl. :) What I am loving this weekend...the final Harry Potter movie (finally got to see it), getting a brand new bedroom rug at 50% off, picking up fresh organic fruits and veggies, going for a nature walk and always seeing new things! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zippy is adorable!!!! Love those photos! :) I currently on pin stuff I like on my boards...I know once I start looking at other people's pins, they'll be no turning back...lol..I'm thinking it might happen soon though..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Zippy's smile is DIVINE! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh so many goodies to look at.but Zippys smile..well..just to precious for words!!Hugs,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love those water packets..they're a lifesaver for when you're trying to cut back on caffeine!

    awww babies smile! those are also the same people that say dogs don't smile...pfft, my great dane's big mouth says otherwise!! :) enjoy your sweet baby!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails