Saturday, July 2, 2011

Momentarily Lucid...with Yarn

Hi everyone!

So now that Zippy's here, I'm lucky if I can get in a couple of crochet stitches or glue something to something else before motherhood calls. Ah well, I wouldn't trade it for anything so it's all good. :) I've got 1,000,000 crafty ideas swimming around in my brain and I'm determined to get at least one of them out before the end of the year. lol

But in the mean time, a designer over at the Crochetville forums needed a pattern tester for a new play set and I was lucky enough to be able to try it out for her. Please to present, Minne Mermaid play set:





I had something clever to write here but for the life of me can't remember what it was. I have to be honest: my brain is fried from Newborn Baby Crying/2 Year Old Getting Ready To Jump Off The Kitchen Table Syndrome. So if you think of something clever to write about mermaids, please e-mail it to me. I'm sure I'll forget what you wrote about 5 seconds after I read it but I promise to laugh uproariously and stand in awe of your wittiness in that precious 5 seconds of lucidity...

15 comments:

  1. Yay for lucid moments! It's a tough balancing act for a bit but you seem like you have it more than under control.
    I need to get onto Crochetville again, that is an awesome set! Congrats on such a great finished project. Can you share when the pattern is available because that is screaming make me for a present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggi! The mermaid playset is so adorable. Glad you were able to get to create something. Sadly I don't have anything clever to say about mermaids right now. Although I'm thinking of painting one. LOL Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!!!!

    This isn't a mermaid, but I thought you might like to read my interview with Twig the Fairy! :)

    http://faeriemooncreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-fairy-day.html

    I was so happy she agreed to be interviewed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love to visit you.. you literally make me LOL!!! Love ya girl!! And loving your latest projects!!! CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg these are soooo darling :D

    i can relate to the craziness of new baby and toddler - 1/2 my life is a fog LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. that play set is sooo cute :-D and don't worry i forget what im going to say half the time and I have no excuse at all :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just completely adorable!
    Have a fab weekend daaahling!
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Mermaid Set is precious! Hang in there Mom you're doing FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really adorable. I'm shocked that you had a minute to put this together (yes, I'm sure it took you more than a minute but I know you're super skilled with a crochet hook and really, there's not enough time left in the universe for me to do this kind of thing so yeah, I'm in awe) Good luck with the juggling act and hooray for lucid moments! It DOES get easier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love your little mermaid playset. Enjoy those moments of lucidity and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like these crocheted art pieces Maggi. YOU are so talented in so many different areas. Glad to hear that Zippy & Toots are doing so well and all is happyville for you honey.
    Hope you have a blast for the 4th of July. I know your very busy lady/Mommy but was hoping when you can catch some free time you would visit my new vintage blog. I have closed down the FOREVER Jann blog.
    Thank you for your friendship and your kind support.

    http://alittlevintagehello.blogspot.com

    Jann @ A Little Vintage Hell-o

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just TOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! I am sure it has already been mermaidnapped!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great a play set. You did a wonderful job with it.

    Visiting you from the Crochetville blog thread.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwww I love them Maggi, she is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails