Monday, August 15, 2011

101 Square-A-Thon: Squares 2 and 3

Hi everyone!

I wrote in a previous post about finding the book "101 Crochet Squares" and how hard it was to find it. My quest to hook all 101 squares continues and here are squares 2 and 3:


Square 2 was pretty interesting as the flower portion really stands out from the background of the square. A very decorative square but not sure what to do with it now, lol.


Square 3 is very cute with its lil ol' heart. The heart is crocheted separately and then sewed onto the square. 3 down, 98 more squares to go! :D

9 comments:

  1. Too stinkin' cute cute cute! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like one big and time-consuming project, but how awesome will it be once it's all done!
    Great work on these, really like the blue color of the first one~

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!

    I hope you'll join in on the Blog tour, you don't have to do anything but leave a comment that you want to participate. Come by and check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh I really LOVE the flower square! I can't wait to see more....I just pictured this huge blanket put together from different squares :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh so cute! You will have to attach them all together to make a mega quilt :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so totally cute!!!! :) I love all the pretty bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Maggs! I took a little break from blogger for the summer, but I had to come say hello & see how momma is doing! These are really adorable! Hope your family is doing great! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! So cute!

    P.S. I nominated you for a blog award! Thanks for being such a fun blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails