Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm Such a Square

Hi everyone!

I've got some "non hooker" things in the works but until those are ready to hit the blog and astound you (I'm feeling overly confident today apparently), I've got more crochet!

I joined the forums over at Crochetville and they have a group that swaps crocheted squares for "Friendship-ghans". The point being that you get enough squares from other people to create an afghan for yourself while you send out squares to other people for their afghans. And since I don't hook too much for myself to keep, I thought this would be a lot of fun!

Here are some squares I've made so far, all patterns can be found at YarnCrazy.com:







Sidenote: Can you believe it's freakin' September already?!!?!! Tomorrow marks my 4th wedding anniversary. September also brings FALL! Woo hoo! Fall is my favorite and my best.

Have a great day everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee these and Happy Anniversary! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very lovely squares!
    I have put square making on hold for the moment. I have orders for pillow pals I really need to whip out first.
    Even though I feel guilty for neglecting everybody on the list I haven't gotten to yet. I may just take a break from my turtle pet and make a square or 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sunflower one...and the orange one...and the blue one...heck, I just love them all. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome Maggi! You've made great progress! :)

    HAppy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A. Fun! What a wonderful, collaborative idea! Yay for nice humans!

    B. Congratulations on your anniversary!

    C. Fall is my favorite and best too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the first one....sooo colourful :-D and BIG CONGRATS on the Anniversary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh very very Cool!!..I wish I could make these..my brain is working overtime on all the different ways to use these squares..heehee..Love the colors to Maggi!!Hugs,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, they are ALL so pretty!!!! I really especially love the sunflower (although I am wickedly allergic to them!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. May I add that the 3rd square is my favorite :) Oh wait...that's because it is MINE!!! hahahahaah I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails