Saturday, August 6, 2011

Toot's Top

Hi everyone!

Toot and I are shaking the horrid humid dust of this town off our feet and heading to the beach next month. It's just for a weekend but you have NO idea how much I'm looking forward to it! Other than a couple of visits to New York to see family, I haven't been anywhere for a vacation since my honeymoon in 2007. So yeah...I'm ready! lol So excited am I that I hooked up a top for Toot to wear while we're away.



I used a pattern from Fun Fashions for Girls by Megan Winston. This crocheted very quick and was really easy to do...thank goodness! lol

We still have a few weeks before we go but I can't wait!

13 comments:

  1. That top is adorable! Such pretty colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I loveeeeeeeeeee it Maggi! So cute cute cute!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toot is looking divine! That top is so sweet! Enjoy your trip and eat a NY bagel for me!
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Love the colors; makes Toot look like a little peach. Enjoy that vacation, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just too cute! We are going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW! That's about the cutest thing ever. Have a blast at the beach, that's where I'm going this weekend. We are staying at a creepy house that my MIL thinks is charming. I'm very afraid. Wish me luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo cute! She looks like orange sherbet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her little shirt is so cute!!! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh she looks so pretty in it! Way to go mommy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great colors and what a stylish top! you are such a great hooker and mom. LOL! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! I love it. So cute and summery. You are good.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwww that top is ADORABLE, I LOVE the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous job! I love your choice of colors, perfect for a beach vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails