Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hookers Love Coffee

Hi everyone!

A quick hooker project to show you today...I love to drink coffee and found some cute patterns to create a coffee cup cozy and coaster!


The pattern I used for the cozy is Marion's Cozy Mug Warmer and the coaster pattern is called Springtime Coaster.


I used sparkly blue and basic brown cotton yarns for these small projects. I love being able to hook up something quickly. I'm all for instant gratification!



Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. You make the cutest things. It's a fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo stinkin' cute! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this! The colors are great and it conjures up pictures of hot chocolate and cozy fireplaces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!!! Never did get over to GA or get anything created. Where did my life go? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute Maggi!! This morning I really wanted a carmel frap. I am not much of a coffee drinker, but that's what I wanted! I love brown and teal together:) And I LOVE your hookin' skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just too cute, Maggi! I especially love that color combination - it's just so pretty and classic. Hope you all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SPARKLY cotton? This is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! And the color combination is PERFECT for coziness and coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love the title of the post!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails