Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Feet Eaters

Hi everyone!

So here's a question: where did I get such limber babies? I took this picture of Toot when she was 8 months old and scrapped it because I thought 1. That she was a genius for being able to eat her foot and 2. She's eating her foot, what the heck?!

 
Little did I know that a few (very few) years later, Toot would have a sister just as well versed in astounding feats of limber-ness as she is:


Seriously, I've never been able to do that! Actually, that's probably a good thing otherwise there might be more babies eating their feet around here. :P

8 comments:

  1. haha that would most certainly be a skill :-P My friends little baba kicked herself in the head once....ouch :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that would most certainly be a skill :-P My friends little baba kicked herself in the head once....ouch :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is like the cutest thing ever. Well, except for the fact that they're eating their feet . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! Tooooo cute!!! Love it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's just showing that those babies are hungry! Feed them, woman! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, sweet feet :D
    Have a wonderful weekend daaahling!
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  7. v funny - love the expressions on their faces too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your girls are absolutely ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails