Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Night Fab Five Plus One Is Six Hookers

Hi everyone!

Obey Crochet is an awesome hooker site, dedicated to the humorous side of crochet. And I love it. They've put out a call for Hooker pictures for their Hooktopia and I, of course, had to answer it. The call I mean. You can send in any sort of crochet pictures really but they also suggested holding a sign that says, "My name is ______. I am a hooker!" And since I'm pretty good at filling in blanks and I know my own name, I decided to go in that direction.

But which hooker should I submit? We hookers contain many layers, nuances and sides to our effervescent personalities....So I took a bunch and will let the hooks fall where they may...

Serious Hooker
Happy Hooker
Angry Hooker
Sad Hooker
Crazy Hooker
Hunka Hunka Elivs Hooker

As an added bonus, here's a new vlog! I made it when I couldn't sleep the other night so I apologize in advance for it making no sense whatsoever. I talk about the horrible hood I'm making for Toot and my sad half knitted dishcloth that will probably never see a dish. After viewing the video myself I realized how ugly this cape yarn really is. Really. But then I remembered that cameras add 10 pounds of ugly.



Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO funny! Saw these on Instagram- crazy hooker made me laugh really loud and since my computerm is next to the window the neighbors looked over- they are used to my cackles though. Onto the vid!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL LOL LOL!! You crack me up!! And I can just IMAGINE what happens when someone Googles "HOOKER"... lol!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have I told you lately how much I love and miss you???? Soo glad I saw this post. I needed a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails