Monday, October 31, 2011

Strawberry Tootcake and the Zombie Bears

Hi everyone!

Halloween isn't a huge deal around our house BUT Toot loves to dress up so she ended up with about three different costumes this year. (What? I can't help it if she looks cute in everything! :P) But by far her favorite was her Strawberry Shortcake costume. She is obsessed with Miss Shortcake and her friends which thrills me to no end since I was obsessed with them myself when I was young.

We got her all dressed up yesterday and took her to the mall for some trick or treating around the stores. There was about 3 other Shortcakes there but Toot of course was the strawberry-est, the short-est and the cake-est.


We waited in a huge line for an hour before discovering that the line was for little goodie bags and entering the mall's giveaway. Booooo! So we grabbed our goodie bag, entered the giveaway (You owe me, Mall!) and then started off to invade the stores and demand our candy...uh, I mean politely say "Trick or Treat!" and act like Toot would be the only one eating candy when we got home.


Afterwards we had lunch and I discovered Toot playing with her food. It looked like some sort of zombie bear march...

Four zombie bears?  That's not so bad...

They're multiplying! RUN!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! Or if it's not your thing, Happy Monday! :D

11 comments:

  1. We don't do much Halloween'y things either, which might sound odd since I love dressing up and cosplay so much... X3
    Toot makes an awesome Miss Shortcake, and the zombie bear march is hilarious... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those zombie bears are just too much! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh how adorable!!!! I had aq strawberry shortcake doll when I was younger :-D sounds liek you had a lovely day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toot looks adorable as Strawberry Shortcake!!!! Love the wig! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMYGOSH!! She is sooooooooooooo CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You get to trick or treat the SHOPS? Did you hit the art & craft ones? How fun!

    Love the zombie bears! Raaaar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Have a little time on my hands so I wanted to use it wisely- great posts here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA HA!!! ADORABLE Strawberry Shortcake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails