Monday, October 10, 2011

Toot Tis Three Today

Hi everyone!

Well it finally happened, Toot turned three. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! I mean don't get me wrong, I want her to grow up to be a beautiful, sweet, functioning member of society but I also want her to remain my little baby who thinks I hung the moon. Your kids never stop thinking that about you, right? :P

Today, at 1:42 AM three years ago my Toot was born and my life was changed forever. Unlike my Zippy who earned her nickname by being born in under 30 minutes, Toot took her sweet time getting here and holy crap it took FOREVER! But she was worth the wait...


More Toot after the jump...














One Year Old



And though I don't have an official "three years old" picture because I wanted to go ahead and get this post up (UPDATE: PICTURES ADDED! :), I do have this video from a few short days ago...








Happy Birthday Toot!

14 comments:

  1. Ooh she's adorable!

    Happy birthday Toot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word what a gorgeous post! I am getting teary this end and really shouldn't be! Love those pictures (blimey it shows how fast they grow!) and that video is just adorable!

    Happy Birthday Toot! It's true your Mummy really did hang the moon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Toot!!! She is soooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL! And yes, we will always hang the moon! (I can dream too, right? lol!) :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soooo pretty! I hope she has a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Toot! She does a mean Itsy Bitsy Spider . . . must have learned that from her mommy who hung the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Toot!!

    Or, like we say at our house....

    Goodbye 2
    Hello 3
    WATCH OUT 4!!!

    :-) Hope you have an excellent birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is amzing, literally amzing! Seeing her grow up made me all warm and fuzzy so I can't imagine what it must be like for you :-) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is amzing, literally amzing! Seeing her grow up made me all warm and fuzzy so I can't imagine what it must be like for you :-) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful little girl. Big happy birthday wishes to Toot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday is Miss Toot! She is such a cutie pie!!! :) Hope you had a great time at Faire!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Doesn't even seem possible! I remember when you first had TOot!! My how things change right before our eyes!! Happy birthday sweet little Toot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I shouldn't laugh, but that 10 months picture is hilarious. Happy birthday, Toot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I loooved the video! She's growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails