Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Post of the Year

Hi everyone!

Well, here we are at the end of another year, can you believe it? I've always found it strange how time both crawls and flies. But it can't be stopped and we're now on the brink of 2012.

On a personal front, 2011 brought us Zippy:

Who is now 7 months old:

And Toot turned three:

This Christmas was a fun one as Toot finally "got" the whole concept of Santa and how a strange man would break into our house to leave her presents. She was thrilled. It was also Zippy's first Christmas and I can only imagine the Christmases to come when they're both a little older and a little wilder.

On a creative level, there wasn't much scrapping that got done (d'oh!) but I did rejoin the team over at Gauche Alchemy and created more mixed media projects.



2011 also brought my obsession with crochet to a head and I found myself drawn to the hook more and more.



In 2012, I look forward to watching the girls grow more and more and hopefully watch my creative endeavors grow more and more as well. :) I want you all to know how much I've appreciated you visiting me here at Just Add Glitter and Stir this year and for being with me on this journey (Oh geez, I totally sound like The Bachelor.)

Anyhoo, thank you for spending time with me, here's to another year of blogging, creating and going nuts on a regular basis in 2012!

8 comments:

  1. It's fun to watch your children grow! They are beautiful girls. You have a lot to look forward to in "Christmases future". I've lived my Christmases through a child's eyes, then a mother's eyes and now through grandmother's eyes, and I'll tell you - they just keep getting better. God bless your family in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the photos!!! Toot is ADORABLE!!! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Maggi! Your girls, as always, are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun recap of your year! You have two sweet beautiful daughters who have a really cool rockin' mom. :) I am loving your crochet projects - can't wait to see what you have in store for the new year. And with that - Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe Zippy is 7 months already. Both adorable bubbies.

    Am so looking forward to seeing what 2012 bring for you Maggi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice review. Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your girls are ADORABLE! LOVE the projects here as well as the Strawberry Shortcake newsboy cap- that is FABULOUS. Toot must have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Maggie, I am catching up with you and must say I loved this post! Seeing Ziggy and Toot, all the things you have been crocheting (wow!) and your mixed media work too. I love the glimpse of the book (i think) you did with the cover that says "breadcrumbs for herself"! : ^ )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails