Friday, December 9, 2011

Perfect

Hi everyone!

The Gauche Alchemy guest designer for December is Cat Kerr who is a.w.e.s.o.m.e. I'm always inspired by Cat's work and love her use of vintage images and beeswax. So with her in mind, I created this mini canvas:

More pics after the jump...


I started with a kid's craft $1 mini canvas (Oh, how I love those things!) and Mod Podged sheet music and a sewing pattern (from the ACME Kit) for the background.


Once I glued everything on, I covered the entire canvas in beeswax which gives your projects such a great weathered look. I then added the flower, pins and pearls. Blamo!


Gauche Alchemy has a great new kit this month, Knick Kack Paddy Whack. It's super happy fun cool so check it out! I got one myself and can't wait to get it all glued up to show you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Maggi, this is really beautiful!!!! I just love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And the "knick knack paddy whack" kit totally makes me think of the joke about the frog who walks into a bank. But I'll spare you the rest of that joke. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails