Saturday, January 7, 2012

In Your Face Nana!

Hi everyone!

My husband is obsessed (okay fine, everyone in this house is obsessed) with the game Skylanders. Toot loves it especially as she can pick up the figures and put them on the "Portal of Power" for Daddy while he plays. My mom made a *snarky* comment tonight that Toot is going to know all the names of the Skylanders before she can say her ABCs.

So I cut the camera on, asked Toot if she could sing her ABCs and then this happened:



In your face, Nana!

6 comments:

  1. Go TOOT!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toot is so cute!

    Clever girl too,

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaaaaaa! Go Toot! I'm slightly worried that Ruby's favourite game at the mo is to get a plastic knife and "chop, chop, chop your arm off. Chop, chop, chop your head off" (In a sing song voice) Um... Lock the kitchen when we go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think "Q" is my favorite letter - TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails