Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Moshi Moshi Hooker-Chan

Hi everyone!

We've got a new kit over in the Gauche Alchemy store! It's called Moshi Moshi and it is AWESOME. I got a chance to get my glue covered hands on it before it hit the virtual shelves and will be showing those projects off later this month. :)

Moshi Moshi!
In hooker news, I've been bitten by the hat bug in the new year and have made these two so far and am working on a third, my first wool hat which I'm looking forward to felting.  New techniques FTW!  But first, here's a cloche I crocheted as part of a "crochet-a-long" (or CAL) in the Citizens of Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller group on Ravelry.


Super cute and very fast to hook up!


Y'all know I love me some Twinkie Chan so on New Year's Eve I pulled out my *autographed* copy of Twinkie Chan's book and made her cupcake hat:


Yep, this is what I have to show for New Year's Eve. I was sitting on the couch, crocheting this hat and catching up on Doctor Who. I looked up at 12:05 and said, "Oh crap, happy new year!" to my husband. :D


So far 2012 has started off with a creative bang on my end. Wait, I mean the figurative "my end", not literal. :D

6 comments:

  1. So, if I would have been at your house for NYE, I could have gotten a new hat? Why didn't you tell me this before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooo with Melanie!!! I would love to be at your place and get me a Maggi hat!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that cupcake one and you look adorable in yours! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...can't wait to see what you did with the Moshi Moshi kit! :)

    As always, awesome crochet work. :)

    P/s: Still waiting for my dream catcher...let me know when to stalk my postman...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have been creative. All my friends have started crocheting, so I'm making a resolution to learn this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cupcake hat is WAY too cute for words!!!! LOVE it! And you look adorable in that hat - what a lovely color. You are a mad hooker for sure (I know that sounds odd...LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails