Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby Love, Sushi Love

Hi everyone!

If you will indulge me, I have some pictures for you today. :) I felt the need to post some, especially of Zippy, primarily because I still have not scrapped a single picture lately and I'm trying to assuage some guilt. Ha!

First of all, I realized that I never posted this video from December 2011 when I went to check on the girls during their "nap" and noticed that Toot's toys were gone and so was Zippy:



Next, Zippy turned 9 months old this month, what the heck?! Slow down, Time, quit making my babies grow up...


Also, Toot loves having her picture taken with "Baby Sister" so I thought I'd share one with you:


Earlier in the day yesterday, Toot and I went outside to take some pictures, here's one of her:


In other news, we don't do too much for Valentine's Day but the husband did take me out for a darling sushi dinner last night. One of the rolls we got was their "Valentine Roll" which not only was tasty but also came in the shape of hearts with pink wrappers instead of the traditional green or black:

Cute and Delicious
I hope y'all are having a great week so far! I'll see you on Friday for another Friday Night Fab Five! :D

21 comments:

  1. The video of your children are adorable. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how they have grown! Pretty sisters! :)
    Yummy heart-shaped sushi rolls...hope you had a great Valentine's!

    P/s: Woohoo on the glittered site...so totally you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Y! They have gotten big, right? lol

      Delete
  3. That video is such a precious memory keeper - how cute are your girls?!

    Mmmmm, those sushi rolls look yum-scrum :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! :) The sushi was delicious!

      Delete
  4. Tooooo cute!!! I just LOVEEEEEEE Toot's giggle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toot does have the best laugh, thanks Julie! :D

      Delete
  5. AW!!! Totally cute!!! Oh my~ Toot has grown soooo much since I first "met" you through blogging! And your little Zippy is a.dor.able too! & the Valentine sushi rolls look yummy!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Thank you dear friend for stopping by and your comment was so sweet. After being away from my blog for sooo long, I was not sure if I would get visits to my post. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, you've been around since she was much smaller and now we have Zippy too, it's amazing how time does indeed fly! :D

      Delete
  6. Awww, so sweet! You have two cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids are gorgeous! Well done on making adorable babies!

    Stephanie
    ma-bicyclette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! I keep telling my husband that we make too pretty a baby to stop now but he's not having it. LOL

      Delete
  8. Toot is just too darn cute...what a look of mischief on her face! And Zippy - what a sweetie pie. :) You are so very lucky to have two beautiful little girls. :) Sushi...yum! We'll be headed out for some on Saturday. We spent a quiet night, too - but really just spending time with someone you love is what matters. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Theresa, I'm very lucky indeed! Hope you enjoy your dinner out on Saturday! :D

      Delete
  9. Your sweet babies..wow nine months already?I'm with you..why cant time slow up a bit!! That heart sushi looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat! I know, this time last year I was busting out the seams pregnant and now Zippy is almost a year old...crazy! :D

      Delete
  10. So adorable! I just love your new blog look, too! I'm off to find you on Pinterest. I'm on there under The Pink Home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your children are amazing :-) but I know you know that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very funny, Maggi! i am sure I was just like toots with my baby sister -same age difference too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails