Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Night Fab Five: Trailer Me This Batman

Hi everyone!

First of all, how about a big round of applause for Kate Gabrielle of Scathingly Brilliant for my snazzy new look. What do you think??? Kate was a doll to work with and I HIGHLY recommend her services if your blog needs an overhaul. I just love my new look, it's kitschy, it's pink and it's glittery. Just like me. :P Thank you Kate!!!

Welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I love for the week. This week I decided to share some movie/TV trailers which I'm really excited about. There's nothing like a good trailer to get you pumped up for a new feature...

1. Pixar's Brave



I am SO excited to see this movie, the trailer looks gorgeous and the heroine is just darling. Look at that hair! *love*

2. Game of Thrones Season 2



A new trailer for season two which starts April 1st. Wooooooooooo and hooooooooooo! This looks so awesome!

3. The Hobbit



I love Lord of the Rings, books and films but the Hobbit holds a special place in my heart. I reread it at least once a year and parts of it still creeps me out. I cannot tell you HOW excited I am that Peter Jackson is back in Middle Earth and making The Hobbit.

4. The Avengers



I'm not rabid about comic book movies in general but I loved the first Iron Man and really enjoyed Captain America. So I'm open to The Avengers which starts both Iron Man and Captain America and Samuel L. Jackson. Done and done. Speaking of movies based on comic book characters...

5. The Dark Knight Rises



Oh my. I didn't think anything could top the last Batman movie but this trailer makes me think otherwise. The scene with the football field collapsing is creepy indeed...Can't wait!

And there you have it, another Friday Night Fab Five for the ages! What movies or upcoming TV shows are you looking forward to?

13 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your new design!!! It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo hoo, thanks for sharing Maggie! Time to read The Hobbit to my boys - I've been waiting for just the right time. such a good trailer.
    Love your new look too!
    Shanna
    p.s. Love the toot-isms, keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet your boys will love The Hobbit! Glad you like the Toot-isms, we're full of them around here. lol

      Delete
  3. You look soooo stylish! I'll have to wear my fanciest pjs when I visit your blog now!

    Can't wait for Hobbit or (especially) Brave either! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Your comments always make me laugh Emma! I thought you might like Brave. :D

      Delete
  4. Dark Knight and The Avengers are on my list... not sure about Brave yet??? And love love love love the new bloggy look!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adding Game of Thrones to the Netflix queue. I love, love my fantasy flicks. :D My boyfriend's looking forward to The Dark Knights Rise . . . A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! HAdn't seen that trailer to Brave. That looks AMAZING! "Feast yer eyes on THAT!" :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.s. Love the blog> It's very, very YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for your new look! It's so perfect for you! :) Very glittery. :) And thanks so much for adding these fabulous trailers. I was jumping for joy over The Hobbit - I hadn't seen the others yet, so thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love the new layout!!! sooooooooooo you :-D I think i need a little overhaul ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails