Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Night Fab Five

Hi everyone and welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I adore for the week. Let's jump right in:

1. Bein' Quirky With Zooey Deschanel



Zooey Deschanel hosted this past Saturday Night Live and "Bein' Quirky With Zooey Deschanel" was my favorite skit. Unfortunately I don't think this video can be viewed by those outside of the US. Boooo NBC! Still a great skit though. :D

2. Doodle Jump


Doodle Jump is an addictive game that I play on my phone...constantly. Jump as high as you can while avoiding monsters, black holes and alien abductions. Bigger time spender than Pinterest.

Speaking of Pinterest...

3. This Sign


I originally found this on Pinterest and followed it around till I found out it is for sale here. This sign was meant for me. Finishing things is a big character flaw of mine. I remember this one time when I

4. Music from Strawberry Shortcake



Okay, so having two daughters means that we get pretty girly around here. Toot is currently obsessed with Strawberry Shortcake and the new SSC Bitty Berry Adventures is a cute show with surprisingly addictive music that, although it gets lodged in your head like music from most kids shows, it doesn't make you want to rip your ears off.

5. Parks and Recreation


Parks and Recreation is a brilliant NBC comedy starring Amy Poehler and an excellent supporting cast. If you aren't watching it, just do it. Episodes are available on Netflix. Might I suggest Season 3's "The Fight"?

And there you have it, another Friday Night Fab Five for the ages! What are your favorites this week?

20 comments:

  1. Holy Crow, Batman!!! Lovin' the new look :-) I'm so glad you shared #1 cuz I totally missed it. Yaaaaarrrn!!! Xox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boooooooo NBC! Boooooooooo! Can't even view it on You Tube - i tried. nuts.

    Just told Devvie to search Doodle Jump on her iPod :D And I love that poster. Very good ;)

    My favourites this week? Hmm.

    Sugar snap peas
    Sketchbooks
    Watercolour paints
    Paintbrushes with the reservoir in the handle
    and...
    something secret ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I hate that NBC doesn't stream their videos outside of the States. I hope Devvie enjoys Doodle Jump!

      Delete
  3. I need that poster. I like to think I finish things, but most of the time I don't!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That SNL skit just makes me LAUGH!!! And hehehehehehe... I am sooooooooo the opposite of that poster... however, my son... yeahhhhhhhhhh that is a TOTALLY different story. He either is rebelling against mama's OCD, or he is his Father's son. Hmmmm the jury is still out on that one! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Julie! I'm hoping my girls don't take after this particular trait of mine. :D

      Delete
  5. The quirky skit was HI LAR I US!!!! "Yarn" "Space for its dreams and ideas"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sign....it reflects some parts of my life...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Friday Fab Fives...don't have a one! Maybe I'm not Friday or Fab or Five...gonna check out that Parks and Recreation thing on Netflix...thanks for sharing!

    BTW has blogger been deluged with ROBOTS?!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels like the robots have invaded Blogger, doesn't it? lol

      Delete
  8. Fab Five!!!! :) I just adored that SNL Skit - and I can't say enough about Parks and Rec. Did you catch SNL this weekend? Lots of surprise guests - including Ms. Poehler. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen this week's SNL yet, need to check it out, love when Poehler shows up!

      Delete
  9. Oooo what a wonderful fab 5. Zooey Deschanel is my girl crush. That skit was hilarious. Parks and Rec. is my favorite show. It makes me laugh everytime....and what is not to love to about Strawberry Shortcake...I mean seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails